Yozz, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, our "old" friend, mate and supporter

Users who are viewing this thread

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Dear Yozzer,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, kind Sir, our "old" friend, mate and supporter!!!!
Buon Compleanno!!!! :lol: :lol:
I know we already wished you so, but I wanted to do it on a SPECIAL Topic, for you, a very special person, and because we know it is a VERY special age :wink:
But I will let you decide if telling to everybody here....or keep it secret like italians ladies still do nowdays, hehehe :mrgreen:
I just wante to tell you that I am so proud of you and do not know ppl like you in Italy "still" so good with PC and games!!!
A loooong biiiig hug and a sincer strong hand shaking (I have also a Fitness coach degree....so watch your hand, huh?? hahahaha)
With deep respect
Your friend
Gabby :wink:

Many thanks Gabby, that was a very kind gesture.  :cool: and many thanks Alan for your good wishes  :grin:

Its a double, 46 years wedding anniversary and 70 years young, all within a few weeks, so my wife and I went on a special cruise to Greenland, Iceland and Norway, passing through the Arctic Circle and a large Magnetic anomaly area. Huge gales, with up to 97mph winds and waves 25 to 40 feet high, and fog/mist for 14 days, and packed ice keeping us out of one port.

At the end of the cruise we were all given copies of the log, which also stated evasive action was needed to miss colliding with a large Whale when leaving the Port of Nuuk in Greenland, and a 24/7 with four hourly changes of watch looking out for icebergs. For those who may think of going, the weather we experienced was far worse than is normal for this time of year, so you may have better luck than we did.
We were in Norway when the terrible massacre took place, so my condolances and prayers to all those living in Norway, especially friends and family of those killed and injured during this terrible travesty. A really lovely friendly Country which did not deserve anything like this.

For the big 80 I may take a trip to outer space if I am still around, I must start saving  :wink:

Thanks again Gabby, and my best wishes to all of you  :grin:.

HAHAHAHAHH :mrgreen: thank you for always helping and being the great person that you are!!!
....and for telling your age to all of the forum.
Oh, and COMPLIMENTS to you and your wify.....some ppl get divorced after 46....weeks!! :roll:
So happy to have you back!! :cool:
gabby

Hello, I don't know you but :razz: hello,

Hope you had a nice trip, the norway-massacre was very shocking, it was like a 9/11, which brings sad memories :sad:.

Custer

George A. Custer said:
Hello, I don't know you but :razz: hello,
Hope you had a nice trip, the norway-massacre was very shocking, it was like a 9/11, which brings sad memories :sad:.
Custer
......and most important thing ....this guy is 70 years young (as he said!! ...I just noticed! :wink:)
But Yozz really....you are so young spirited!!!
Gab

Poking my head out to say happy birthday and love the photos you've sent. 

Thanks for sharing.

Many thanks to all the posters  :grin:

Sorry about the birthday cake Alan, we ate it, which accounts for me breaking through the 17 stone (238lb) barrier while eating my way through the storms  :wink:  Luckily I am pretty tall or my wife would have had to roll me home.

@Waffenbaum, I have been to Denmark, and from what I saw it was a very beautiful country, and though Greenland is part of the Kingdom of Denmark, it is beautiful in a completely different way. I felt honoured to go there, not so many people have, well worth the adventures getting there. I had no idea Santa Claus lived in Nuuk, but I saw him myself, and the huge post box with thousands of letters in it, a bit puzzled though as to why he had not read them, just left them in the postbox  :?:

Yozzer said:
a bit puzzled though as to why he had not read them, just left them in the postbox  :?:.
I'd think they've already been read, resealed and placed there. Besides, Santa has email now, and they urge the kids to use it at Christmas because it good for the environment to save  on the paper :mrgreen:

Waffenbaum said:
Yozzer said:
a bit puzzled though as to why he had not read them, just left them in the postbox  :?:.
I'd think they've already been read, resealed and placed there. Besides, Santa has email now, and they urge the kids to use it at Christmas because it good for the environment to save  on the paper :mrgreen:
:wink:.....well said!

Back
Top Bottom