[WPL2] [EU] Week 3 Fixtures - Deadline 22/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geese Pack 10 - 7 Wonwokie

LjVoC7H.png
After the DDoS, being up 6 to 1 in players and raising flag with little time left, we got awarded the win for a 3-1 by Nevino.
q4o3pd9.jpg

LsbeCth.jpg
TJI4kzH.jpg
Before the second DDoS, we re-played from 0-2 (Wonwokie leading)
GwwDauy.png
After the DDoS, we went 3-0 on Nords (final set score was 3-2).

Gg, thanks for the match. Like Horace said, too bad about the DDoS.

Sorry for not being able to help during the DDoS attacks. I'm at work. It really is a shame that people feel the need to DDoS this small community with all the effort we put into this. Anyways, since it doesn't seem like this will end anytime soon, and since it seems like our providers can't do anything about it. We'll just take our own measures, starting now the booking thread will no longer be public. Teams will have to book via PM's, and I'll inform all captains that the match is taking place. There will no longer be a "defualt password" for the WPL servers, every server will have a different password and it'll constantly change. When official matches are taking place, teams must take the server off the official list.

I believe after all these measures, the attacks will stop.

Sorry for all the issues and for the bad grammar, I typed this quickly because I'm at work and shouldn't really be on my phone. I'll fix it when I get home.

Andrei has the IP's for all servers, so if you could get the providers to change them then it would be much more difficult to DDos.

Its a shame for this tournament but we know you cant do anything about. It affect us too much(especially me) i hope you can handle this as soon a possible. Congratz AE, well played.

Kragen said:
Lets ddos this andrei trashtard back.
Not a solution. Dynamic IP, servers being up for short amounts of time and passwords limited to the players of the teams only (which means you can also filter out what player's leaking the password and/or the IP) is an acceptable solution, though not a solid enough one, depending on the intelligence of the attacker.

I also want to apologize for anyone messaging me. The streamed match got ddosed 3-4 times and I was trying to keep everyone on my team in the loop plus give streamer and assist where I could. Gibby was also playing and as Arys said he was working. Bad timing.

I have another solution I'm currently working on aswell. We will figure it out. Thanks for your patience.

Anyone with half finished matches due to ddos has tomorrow to finish it, I know already the Tq match will be continuing so if anyone else is in this situation message me on steam and I'll sort it out. Sorry for not replying I had chats muted while I was playing.

Berget said:
Tony's Tanks 8 - 6 Fearless

Field by the river 4-3
o4PwERa.jpg
xyghmxq.jpg
Verloren 4-3
gXKZvYT.jpg
by5p2CE.jpg

gg wp, all in all was a good game except that we lost cuz of andrei :dead:
nah joking, well played

Alliance of Destruction 12 - 1 Forlorn Hope

Y5FZ9MM.jpg
oaEm7EX.jpg
nN57GGU.jpg
hRUO3Cj.jpg

Smiley had streamer status because he was recording the match, both teams agreed to it (didn't make a screen of it, it can be found in the logs).

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
Alliance of Destruction 12 - 1 Forlorn Hope

Y5FZ9MM.jpg
oaEm7EX.jpg
nN57GGU.jpg
hRUO3Cj.jpg

Smiley had streamer status because he was recording the match, both teams agreed to it (didn't make a screen of it, it can be found in the logs).
For stat purposed, 3rd set was not toggled live, I dont know if the 1st set was. 2nd and 4th were toggled live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom