[WLL] Warband Ladder League

WLL is an 8v8 Warband Tournament set in the year 2022.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WLL] Week 2

Users who are viewing this thread

def win granted due to them not having 7 player
SERE - AST
Just wanted to let everyone know what shady guys SERE is. Despite asking for normal times they only said sunday 9bst was available to them despite playing 24/7 matchmaking. We changed the timing to Monday 8bst and I asked for an hour earlier and I was told it was impossible because they have "ramadan" <snip>. Yes I am malding because I got ****ed over <snip> when I asked them if it was ok to play tuesday. Keep playing and have fun.
<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Literally nobody asked and give a f*ck about ur problems keyboard warrior kid. Can u finally understand it?XD Also watch ur language, control ur emotions or stop playing cuz u got huge brain damage already.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know what shady guys SERE is. Despite asking for normal times they only said sunday 9bst was available to them despite playing 24/7 matchmaking. We changed the timing to Monday 8bst and I asked for an hour earlier and I was told it was impossible because they have "ramadan" <snip>. Yes I am malding because I got ****ed over <snip> when I asked them if it was ok to play tuesday. Keep playing and have fun.
<snip>
:/

Back
Top Bottom