Need More Info why pay for my own troops to go on a mission, why high level troops running away

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
none, things do not seem to get resolved even when fixed,
Summary:
How to Reproduce: go on a mission send troops and find 5 low level troops cost 400 d. #2, any battle even with zero losses I have cavalry routed, both of these were not seen before. Is this a new seat of features? How is it good?
Have you used cheats and if so which:no, none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Sorry. All the below is vanilla, no mods, never used them. The below is all from a new start, new game on 1.0

I'm finding that sending a character and some of my troops on a quest costs money per troop. I'm not used to that. Is this a new feature or a bug? I had to send 5 troops and it costs over 400 denars.
Smiting Problems. 1. when forging I find the screen irregularly changes from Forge after forging a weapon to Smelt or Modify.
2. Smithing History is messed up.
1a. The last weapon is not a true record of what it takes to make that product, e.g. the sword length is always incorrect.
1b Now the names of weapons are being corrupted. Instead of what the player types in as a name we get long code or placeholder for crafted weapons as follows " Crafteditem id="6E681794CC025FCCF-5AAFO9AEBD40A1D" NAME="Cra "

3. Exit notification lasts about 1 second when leaving the game , I have sent that in earlier.
I hope this helps, I really enjoy the game especially when it is working properly.

Here is an example Grynad of Cantrec, Help with Brigands. Does not tell me the reward for finishing the quest to hunt down 5 groups. Needs 16 men for 10 days. Sending my scout costs 320, plus 16 Fian Champion total cost 3040 denars just to send troops without any promotions or recruitments.

I'm also curious of others find when forging that occasionally they are forced into smelting or refining.

This is a new feature they added. You have to pay the daily wages of your men even if they are away on a quest mission.

you mean we really were not paying their wages before? Why make special notation of this, just how is this a feature? Where did you hear this? Thank you hunharibo.

Also, if I pay in advance and they are killed on the quest, how is that good? Sounds like a politician is in TW programming if this is a new feature.

Yea cost me 6k to send 51 troops out for Caravan ambush and earned 4k if its the way it going to work another quest I wont do any more.

Yea cost me 6k to send 51 troops out for Caravan ambush and earned 4k if its the way it going to work another quest I wont do any more.
I do not mind if: 1. If killed that is subtracted from the total. 2. If the amount for the mission really is subtracted from my party wage. We would need to do our homework to find this..OR TW could tell us what is going in and why. Wouldn't that be nice! Even if this is something they needed to do, as an internal work around, but we are left in the dark with this company in this and many other things.
Tale Worlds: we are asking, why are you not answering?????????????????

I have same problem! This "feature" are clearly programmed wrong. It cost me so much that there is almost no point sending companion and troops on most missions. You have to adjust this, as this clearly destroy a good feature inside the game!
As long as you only demands normal wages for the troops you select to go, it would be good and totaly make sense. Please adjust!

I have same problem! This "feature" are clearly programmed wrong. It cost me so much that there is almost no point sending companion and troops on most missions. You have to adjust this, as this clearly destroy a good feature inside the game!
As long as you only demands normal wages for the troops you select to go, it would be good and totaly make sense. Please adjust!
I wonder if they are even looking at this. They said "need more info" I send it, ask if they see it, and get no response. Thanks for sending your opinion. Maybe if enough speak they will answer. It seemed to work fine before it was changed.

Back
Top Bottom