We need Warband engine to develop independent games

Users who are viewing this thread

Good luck with that, I remember a few Total War fans tried to get access to Med2TotalWar code but companies guard their assets ferociously . They tolerate mods, to keep fans happy but as to software rights ... :grin:

Don't get your hopes up, modding should suffice.

Good luck with that, I remember a few Total War fans tried to get access to Med2TotalWar code but companies guard their assets ferociously . They tolerate mods, to keep fans happy but as to software rights ... :grin:

Don't get your hopes up, modding should suffice.
If there is a demand from multiple people, Taleworlds will take this matter seriously. For small independent game studios, Warband Engine is a useful development tool if you don't particularly pursue visuals, and the game architecture is timeless.

I have asked the relevant person in charge of Taleworlds, and they do not deny the commercialization of Warband engine, they just said that they are not ready yet.

We also need Warband engine to develop independent games
I support you and hope Taleworlds can provide copyright
Warband engine business is a good idea, perhaps better than unity, as it provides more game engine usage permissions when needed
Wishing you success soon
There are not many people playing in the battle group now. How to commercialize the Warband engine and recognize the revival of the battle group
Warband engine is really good, it can develop many types of games

Back
Top Bottom