SP Native [WB] Warrior.x's Unofficial Warband patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Warrior.X

Sergeant at Arms
9vPvc81361202507.png

So you guys might be thinking: "where did that came from out of the blue?". Well that deserves some explanation:
So I have been playing M&B Warband for a long time. And there have always been a few things I didn’t like. So I created this mod long ago. It was actually only meant for personal use. But just today I thought: hmmm I have been playing the game like this for ages so why not share it

Keep in mind that this isn’t anything fancy and that this is an rather small mod. So if you are looking for a overhaul or all kinds of new items in the mod than this probably isn’t a mod for you. I tried to stay as close to native as possible. I only fixed some bugs and made some minor changes. And modified the game to my personal preferences.
You won’t notice most changes at first because they aren't really visible (for example I changed the morale system a bit).

So I have listed the most noticeable changes below:

- Enhanced textures

- Diplomacy

- Freelancer (and PBOD) first I wasn’t sure if I should add this because it removes the native feeling a bit. But I decided to add it anyway.

- New sounds

-  Battle maps are much bigger. I did this so you can use more tactic and because it looks pretty cool. It also gives you more time to put your troops in the      right formation.

- Villages and farmer parties are no longer defenceless. They now have a garrison of Levy guardsmen. (their equipment is reasonable but they are rather unskilled in combat)

- Khergit town walkers no longer look like Sarranids.

- Manhunter parties now have 1 slaver chief and some slave hunters too.

- The map colours have changed. I did this because I thought that some of the map colours looked rather ugly. For example the Nord blue and the Sarranid yellow looked rather bad in my opinion.

-  Replaced the ugliest banners of the game by banners made by the Taleworlds team.

-    And there are some more changes or they are to small to notice or i am to lazy to list them XD

I hope you guys can put it to good use.

o and before i forget the download link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54549854/Warrior.x%27s%20Unofficial%20Warband%20patch%201.0.zip

Credits:

-Waihti, zParsifal: Diplomacy
-Caba`drin: PBOD and freelancer
-DOMA_: cinematic compilation
Taleworlds: for making this amazing game :razz:

Did you add glabrezu's code for attacking manhunters, or just add slaver chiefs and hunters to manhunter parties? :smile:

It's an OSP, here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,168958.0.html

Make sure you scroll down in the thread for a bug fix relating to attacking the manhunters, and you're good to go! :grin:

The Dark Robin said:
It's an OSP, here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,168958.0.html

Make sure you scroll down in the thread for a bug fix relating to attacking the manhunters, and you're good to go! :grin:

thx i might do that

Back
Top Bottom