SP Native [WB] Sevenheart - Story, orders... l Looking for playtesters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Strelok88

Recruit
The first thing I have to say about this is that it is an absolute wow. Ever since Lights&Darkness sequel got stuck in a development hell I've been looking for a high quality story mod for Warband. Now it is safe to say that I finally found one. Thank you Belendor for putting so much effort into this rich content, and I wish you a lot of patience and even more artistic passion just so we could one day see this mod in its full capacity!
 
Strelok88 said:
The first thing I'll have to say about this is an absolute wow. Ever since Lights&Darkness sequel got stuck in a development hell I've been looking for a high quality story mod for Warband. Now it is safe to say that I finally found it. Thank you Belendor for putting so much effort into this rich content, and I wish you a lot of patience and even more artistic passion just so we could one day see this mod in its full capacity!

Thanks man! Good to see you again!

New version will rock.



We got featured by Reformist, who will now also do voice acting.

 

teamwolf

Recruit
Very promising mod. But... atm its totally unplayable. Lev mission crash, bodyguards crash, crash crash, missing dialogs, cant go back.. need to reload game.. pfff
 
teamwolf said:
Very promising mod. But... atm its totally unplayable. Lev mission crash, bodyguards crash, crash crash, missing dialogs, cant go back.. need to reload game.. pfff

Working hard to fix the bugs but there shouldn't be lots of crashes, proven by our interal testings. If you are playing with steam, try playing without it.
 
We have been working hard to fix the bugs and improve the mod overall in form of unique new features. Here is the current changelog for 0.7!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16GkawErExzwfBu4oYtROD3de3ImB3vZYgHdU6nuz3H0/edi

#feast #v1.0coming
 

mikeboix

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Efe Karacar said:
We have been working hard to fix the bugs and improve the mod overall in form of unique new features. Here is the current changelog for 0.7!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16GkawErExzwfBu4oYtROD3de3ImB3vZYgHdU6nuz3H0/edi

#feast #v1.0coming

Link not working to me  :sad:
 
mike56 said:
Efe Karacar said:
We have been working hard to fix the bugs and improve the mod overall in form of unique new features. Here is the current changelog for 0.7!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16GkawErExzwfBu4oYtROD3de3ImB3vZYgHdU6nuz3H0/edi

#feast #v1.0coming

Link not working to me  :sad:

Shared the wrong one. : ) There you go - https://docs.google.com/document/d/16GkawErExzwfBu4oYtROD3de3ImB3vZYgHdU6nuz3H0/edit?usp=sharing


 
Mod'u steam atölyesine eklemeyi düşünüyor musunuz?
Bir de kıt İngilizcemle kurulum nasıl oluyor anlayamadım Türkçe konusu var mıdır ?
 

grinninglich

Sergeant
For best download speeds your address is Kırmızı Perfect! The mod is now on KP!

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/mount-blade-warband-mods/sevenheart/
 

Dimitris5050

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBWF&S
I am using WSE 4.6.1 and downloaded a different warband exe, while renaming the old one (since i am using steam), the game is pretty good, the thing is, it's kinda unplayable right now. I get a spam of script errors and one time i got stuck in the dialogue screen where i had to use alt+f4. This mod is very unique and one of its kind, so i would really love to see a major bug fixing, overall this mod seems to be very cool! Keep up the hard work.
 

mikeboix

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Efe Karacar said:
Join the discord. We just setup a new team for bugfixing. A new patch is underway.

Oh very nice, I will then of course! Wish you lots of good luck in your new project!
 
Top Bottom