SP Antiquity [WB] Commentarii de Bello Gallico: The Gallic War - On hold due to virus

Users who are viewing this thread

By the way, you wouldn't happen to find any errors here, would you?

Code:
#Gallic Troops
  ["gallrec", "Gallic Tribesman","Gallic Tribesmen",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_2,
   [itm_gallic_tunic,itm_gallic_axe_1,],
   def_attrib|level(20),wp_one_handed (80) | wp_throwing (120),knows_shield_2|knows_ironflesh_4|knows_power_strike_4,nord_face_middle_1],
  ["gallhunt", "Gallic Hunter","Gallic Hunters",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_2,
   [itm_gallic_tunic,itm_gallic_axe_1,gallic_spear_1,],
   def_attrib|level(22),wp_one_handed (90) | wp_throwing (120),
  ["gallskirm", "Gallic Skirmisher","Gallic Skirmishers",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_2,
   [itm_gallic_pants,itm_gallic_axe_1,gallic_spear_1,],
   def_attrib|level(22),wp_one_handed (90) | wp_throwing (120),
  ["gallsword","Gallic Swordsman","Gallic Swordsmen",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_2,
   [itm_gallic_sword_3,itm_gallic_shield_2,itm_gallic_pants,itm_gallic_boots,],
   def_attrib|level(26),wp_one_handed (120) | wp_throwing (120),knows_shield_2|knows_ironflesh_4|knows_power_strike_4,nord_face_middle_1],
  ["gallwarr","Gallic Warrior","Gallic Warriors",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_2,
   [itm_gallic_sword_3,itm_gallic_shield_2,itm_gallic_armor,itm_gallic_boots,itm_gallic_helm_1],
   def_attrib|level(32),wp_one_handed (160) | wp_throwing (120),knows_shield_3|knows_ironflesh_5|knows_power_strike_5,nord_face_middle_1],
  ["gallhorse","Gallic Horseman","Gallic Horsemen",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_2,
   [itm_gallic_spear_3,itm_gallic_axe_1,itm_gallic_shield_4,itm_gallic_armor,itm_gallic_helm_2,itm_gallic_boots,],
   def_attrib|level(30),wp_one_handed (150) | wp_throwing (120),knows_shield_4|knows_ironflesh_6|knows_power_strike_6,nord_face_middle_1],
  ["gallrider","Gallic Heavy Cavalry","Gallic Heavy Cavalry",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_2,
   [itm_gallic_spear_3,itm_gallic_axe_1,itm_gallic_shield_4,itm_gallic_armor_2,itm_gallic_helm_2,itm_gallic_boots,],
   def_attrib|level(36),wp_one_handed (190) | wp_throwing (120),knows_shield_5|knows_ironflesh_7|knows_power_strike_7,nord_face_middle_1],

#peasant - retainer - footman - man-at-arms -  knight
  ["swadian_recruit","8th Cohort Legionary","8th Cohort Legionaries",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
   [itm_roman_gladius_1,itm_roman_gladius_2,itm_roman_gladius_3,itm_roman_pilum_1,itm_roman_pilum_2,itm_roman_pilum_3,itm_roman_shield_early,
    itm_gallic_helm_3,itm_roman_greaves_caligae,itm_roman_squamata,itm_roman_hamata,],
    def_attrib|level(14),wp_melee(85),knows_athletics_2|knows_ironflesh_1|knows_power_strike_2|knows_shield_2, rhodok_face_middle_2],
  ["swadian_militia","7th Cohort Legionary","7th Cohort Legionaries",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
   [itm_roman_gladius_1,itm_roman_gladius_2,itm_roman_gladius_3,itm_roman_pilum_1,itm_roman_pilum_2,itm_roman_pilum_3,itm_roman_shield_early,
    itm_gallic_helm_3,itm_roman_greaves_caligae,itm_roman_squamata,itm_roman_hamata,],
    def_attrib|level(16),wp_melee(85),knows_athletics_2|knows_ironflesh_1|knows_power_strike_2|knows_shield_2, rhodok_face_middle_2],
  ["swadian_footman","6th Cohort Legionary","6th Cohort Legionaries",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
    def_attrib|level(18),wp_melee(85),knows_athletics_2|knows_ironflesh_1|knows_power_strike_2|knows_shield_2, rhodok_face_middle_2],
  ["swadian_infantry","5th Cohort Legionary","5th Cohort Legionaries",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
    def_attrib|level(20),wp_melee(85),knows_athletics_2|knows_ironflesh_1|knows_power_strike_2|knows_shield_2, rhodok_face_middle_2],
  ["swadian_sergeant","5th Cohort Centurion","5th Cohort Centurions",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
   [itm_roman_gladius_1,itm_roman_gladius_2,itm_roman_gladius_3,itm_roman_pilum_1,itm_roman_pilum_2,itm_roman_pilum_3,itm_roman_shield_oval,
    itm_roman_helm_cent,itm_roman_greaves_greek,itm_roman_cent_hamata,],
    def_attrib|level(30),wp_one_handed (120) | wp_throwing (120),knows_shield_2|knows_ironflesh_4|knows_power_strike_4,swadian_face_middle_2],
  ["swadian_skirmisher","4th Cohort Legionary","4th Cohort Legionaries",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
    def_attrib|level(22),wp_melee(85),knows_athletics_2|knows_ironflesh_1|knows_power_strike_2|knows_shield_2, swadian_face_middle_2],
  ["swadian_crossbowman","3rd Cohort Legionary","3rd Cohort Legionaries",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
    def_attrib|level(24),wp_melee(85),knows_athletics_2|knows_ironflesh_1|knows_power_strike_2|knows_shield_2, swadian_face_middle_2],
  ["swadian_sharpshooter","2nd Cohort Legionary","2nd Cohort Legionaries",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
    def_attrib|level(26),wp_melee(85),knows_athletics_2|knows_ironflesh_1|knows_power_strike_2|knows_shield_2, swadian_face_middle_2],
  ["swadian_man_at_arms","1st Cohort Legionary","1st Cohort Legionaries",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
    def_attrib|level(28),wp_melee(85),knows_athletics_2|knows_ironflesh_1|knows_power_strike_2|knows_shield_2, swadian_face_middle_2],
  ["swadian_knight","1st Cohort Centurion","1st Cohort Centurions",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
   [itm_roman_gladius_1,itm_roman_gladius_2,itm_roman_gladius_3,itm_roman_pilum_1,itm_roman_pilum_2,itm_roman_pilum_3,itm_roman_shield_oval,
    def_attrib|level(30),wp_one_handed (120) | wp_throwing (120),knows_shield_2|knows_ironflesh_4|knows_power_strike_4,swadian_face_middle_2],
  ["swadian_messenger","Roman Messenger","Roman Messengers",tf_mounted|tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_gloves|tf_guarantee_horse|tf_guarantee_ranged,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
   [itm_sword_medieval_a,itm_leather_jerkin,itm_leather_boots,itm_courser,itm_leather_gloves,itm_light_crossbow,itm_bolts],
   str_7 | agi_21 | int_4 | cha_4|level(25),wp(130),knows_common|knows_riding_7|knows_horse_archery_5,swadian_face_young_1, swadian_face_old_2],
  ["swadian_deserter","Roman Deserter","Roman Deserters",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_deserters,
    def_attrib|level(28),wp_melee(85),knows_athletics_2|knows_ironflesh_1|knows_power_strike_2|knows_shield_2, swadian_face_middle_2],
  ["swadian_prison_guard","Optio Carcere","Optio Carceris",tf_guarantee_shield|tf_guarantee_boots|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_helmet,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
  ["swadian_castle_guard","Optio Praetorius","Optio Praetorii",tf_guarantee_all,0,0,fac_kingdom_1,
    itm_roman_helm_preator,itm_roman_greaves_greek,itm_roman_cent_hamata,],

I keep getting upgrade errors during compilation. I posted it here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,158341.0.html

I mod via the Mod tools, so no=/.
screen15.png
Work on the crest base.

Gothic Knight said:
Crest is the horsehair. Crest base is the metal/painted metal part that holds the crest.
images%5CDS25WB_l.jpg

I already have it on the model. It's just that I couldn't texture it.

Anyway, here's a new sig...  :roll:

sig5g.png

Code:
[URL=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,156532.0.html][IMG]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1149/sig5g.png[/IMG]

Looks nice the texture on the helmet, but better post big pics and if possible in the right position :p

Also there are a gap between the helmet and the crest base, just move/scale it a bit. Otherwise looks very good!

Just my two skulls.

Einskaldir said:
Looks nice the texture on the helmet, but better post big pics and if possible in the right position :p

Also there are a gap between the helmet and the crest base, just move/scale it a bit. Otherwise looks very good!

Just my two skulls.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll hide the gap and post a pic from another angle.

screen17j.png

screen18u.png

Don't ask about the positioning of the helmet in the 2nd pic. I rotated it to get a side pic.

And now to implement...

Demonwolf said:
Great...

My computer crashed. Good thing I keep it all in my hard drive, but I won't get to do anything.

Goddamn virus.

I'm still working on this mod, it's just that I have a minor setback. Progress will continue soon enough.

Demonwolf said:
FrisianDude said:
Gothic Knight said:
I love the horseman's birdy helmet. :lol:

Also, good luck with the mod.

Heh, you know how it is with the Frenchies and their extravagant fashions  :wink:

Ridiculous, not extravagant.

Back
Top Bottom