[WB][B] Calradia: Fall of Tradition (V .02 Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

The Dark Robin said:
Well, make it an actual story mod with a main quest line to follow your aggressive introduction. :smile:

I'm basically posting to sign up for this thread to get updates on the mod, but still, story mods are quite rare these days. :razz:

Coming up with a story is one thing, but putting it in the game? Will have to read some tutorials if I take that suggestion.

It's just making a series of quests, shouldn't be too hard. The official documentation covers some of the basics of quest making, and unofficial tutorials covers other parts. :smile:

I have one piece of advice, though: Make a backup of your source code before adding each quest!

The Dark Robin said:
It's just making a series of quests, shouldn't be too hard. The official documentation covers some of the basics of quest making, and unofficial tutorials covers other parts. :smile:

I have one piece of advice, though: Make a backup of your source code before adding each quest!

Sounds simple enough, not sure if I want to work on it if only a couple people will play it though.

Back
Top Bottom