[UNAC S5] Power Rankings & Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

John7 said:
58436006.jpg

Wow the guy in this meme got really mean. I remember when he was just a nerd that somehow got a wife.

Kelquethas said:
Friends it's important to note everyone has opinions here and bashing them solves nothing.

Yeah you're 100% right Kel, so I'm sorry if I sounded harsh nvno, I do appreciate you posting your opinion.

Arys said:
Kelquethas said:
Friends it's important to note everyone has opinions here and bashing them solves nothing.

Yeah you're 100% right Kel, so I'm sorry if I sounded harsh nvno, I do appreciate you posting your opinion.

You're fine I know you didn't fr mean anything by it

valent69 said:
"You don't get better at Warband by being angry and gloomy after losing a match. Instead, keep your head high and take a second to look back at what could have been done better, and improve upon it." - Road to Improvemenstro

I for one am glad we lost. IMO rN has been slacking off a bit and this was the greatest wake up call we could have been given. Let's just be glad it happened near the beginning of the season rather than at the end. Time to stop using words to make people think we are good and start proving it with some decisive wins  :wink:

@ DoF That was a well deserved win, you completely destroyed us with your teamwork. You can take my word for it that you won against a uh... slightly slacking and underestimating rN, nevertheless to shut us down the way you did is no easy task. Keep on playing like you did and you can really impress this season.

And don't disappoint me by playing at a lower level than you did during our match, I'll be watching you  :party:

ACanadianPolarBear said:
janyroid said:
Arys said:
janyroid said:
Pretty sure rGn also known as; TR got destroyed against blacktide - don't see why they're on top.

Only team I've seen beat blacktide was tK; last night.

Yeah and who beat tK two nights ago? I'd also like to point out rGn played 2 open maps against blacktide. I believe the turnout of that match would've be different if not. Also, blacktide didn't have the same roster last night as they did when they played rGn, and rGn didn't have the same roster they had against tK. Just a few things to consider.

Calm down testosterone, I was stating facts.

I don't think having a different roster matters, considering they're a scary roster either way (they had a better roster when going against tK) - and hey, you could of denied the second open map. Just a few things to consider.

Never said tK was better than TR, just saying you lose to blacktide's playstyle and tK loses to TR's play style.
who are you lol

Yea I was wondering this too after re reading a lot of this

Week seven power rankings;

TEAM: Kingdom of BlackTide
REASONING: I really feel like I don’t even have to explain why I have them at numero uno. They’ve been dominating everyone thus far, and really haven’t shown any signs of weakness other than inactivity. If someone wants to beat this all-star team, they’ll need to bring their A game or they’re getting embarrassed.
KEY PLAYERS: relaks aka Milos Zeman, PPK157, and the king himself; BlackTide. 

TEAM: Wappaw
REASONING: I think what helps Wappaw more than any other team in the tournament is their experience. This group is full of veterans that have been playing for each other for years which isn’t something you can say about any other team. You can see this in the way they play, they know what to do, they know the strats, they know how to fix something that isn’t working and they rely on their cohesion to beat teams. Oh yeah and #INKELSAMAWETRUST
KEY PLAYERS: Pizza and KelquethaS

TEAM: Reign eSports
REASONING: Most definitely the biggest disappointment in the tournament, Reign has one of the most talented rosters in the tournament on all cylinders, most notably their archery core, but they're plagued by inconsistency. One night they could dominate other teams and keep up with blacktide, the other they can look like one of the worst teams in the tournament. However, I really do think that Reign is the only team that can actually dethrone blacktide, they just need to fix whatever is bothering them. (BIAAAAASED)
KEY PLAYERS: Lagstro, Braveheart and Forsaken

TEAM: Defenders of Faith
REASONING: This is just a really sick team, DoF has almost completely revamped themselves and brought a new lineup to this tournament. I mean yeah, they’ve kept their core of Erminas, Kohath, Darin, and Varangian, but players like Bubs, Kira, and some others haven’t even played in a UNAC before, and it’s just really cool to see the way they play together. DoF has one of the best cavalry and archery cohesion in the tournament. I think DoF has put everyone on notice, they’re no longer a low-tier team.
KEY PLAYERS: Darin and DeathAngel

WARNING: My reasonings might be pretty bad after dis, I was in a rush pls no judge.

TEAM: Free Banners
REASONING: I actually really love seeing this team play, it’s so fun to watch. They’ve surprised so many teams with just how good they actually are, and they’ve never been stomped.
KEY PLAYERS: Cru and nvno 

TEAM: Turtle Knights
REASONING: I think tK is hurt by their distinct lack of archers, I mean if you look at the other teams in the tournament you could easily say “yeah, they have a pretty solid group”, but can you say that about tK? I’m not sure you can. But tK does have one of the strongest infantry groups in this tournament, and it carries them through most of their matches. Also to note, it doesn’t help that a lot of their players have a huge lack of motivation, which might actually be the biggest problem. But if they can step up their ranged game and start getting back into the game, I think they’ll be making the noise everyone expected them to.
KEY PLAYERS: Tito, Aporta and Red

TEAM: Truly Sad Coalition
REASONING: Far to many people sleep on the SADBOYS, they’re a lot better than people think. And I think the reasoning behind that is their attitude, they’re here to have fun, they don’t care if they got 4-0’d or if you say they suck and that’s something you can’t say about other teams. They also have some of the best individually skilled players.
KEY PLAYERS: Rallix and Ruth

TEAM: Ripstaferi
REASONING: Lack of motivation.
KEY PLAYERS: Insane and Dodge

Lets get these going :party:

Danate's Inactive Rankings:

1. TSB: They are having most fun.

2. Blacktide: They haven't lost.

3. Wappaw: Second seed.

4. DoF: Underrated made playoffs.

5. FB: Same story as DoF but didn't make playoffs.

6. rN: Barely made playoffs but got most rounds off Blacktide (Upset!?)

7. tK: We troll to much but were knocking the autism down. Though two of our Nazis are gone  :razz:

[Not Ranked]. Rastaferi: Left tourney when lots of Ensiferi new players didn't get play time. Rip the dream lads.

Back
Top Bottom