The position of Multiplayer Mod Config.txt

Users who are viewing this thread

I am modding a multiplaer Bannerlord Mod.
When I put Multiplayer Mod Config.txt to the Submod folder. Server Console report could not find the config.txt
And when I move it to Native folder. The Server worked.

I want to know how could I put the config.txt to the submod foler and make Server Console could find it.

Solution
I know nothing about modding multi-player, but TW's documentation suggests your config file is run as a command line launch argument rather than loaded via submodule.xml.
ioUaS.jpg

EDIT: sorry, I mis-read your post. Your config file needs to be saved in ...\Modules\Native\ to be found by the server, not your submod folder.

BTW I recommend that you join the Mount & Blade Modding discord where there's an active # bl-mp-servers channel.
I know nothing about modding multi-player, but TW's documentation suggests your config file is run as a command line launch argument rather than loaded via submodule.xml.
ioUaS.jpg

EDIT: sorry, I mis-read your post. Your config file needs to be saved in ...\Modules\Native\ to be found by the server, not your submod folder.

BTW I recommend that you join the Mount & Blade Modding discord where there's an active # bl-mp-servers channel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution
Back
Top Bottom