NA Duel Completed THE PAS D'ARMES v.2 (North American Duel Tournament) WINNER - NARMIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they want to play on the NA servers I don't see a problem. Everything's upfront about what server it's taking place on. No reason to exclude because they live across the water. Same for any region that would want to play. I'm not running the thing, but those are my thoughts on it.

In the unlikely event that all NA players were knocked out on the NA Duel server, and the final match was two European players, would they be allowed to play on the EU Duel server :^)? I'm actually in the US myself of course, but curious.

I remember that exact situation happening before in a Warband duel tournament, and I'm pretty sure the players were made to play on an NA server.

well if two eu players fight they can fight on EU i guess?

Yeah, that's what it's been like for NA tournaments for time, although if there's a dispute between both EU players about what server to play on, the default one would be NA. People who are saying to remove EU players from NA tournaments are just terrified of the mighty EU scene, there's no reason to not include them.

Yeah, that's what it's been like for NA tournaments for time, although if there's a dispute between both EU players about what server to play on, the default one would be NA. People who are saying to remove EU players from NA tournaments are just terrified of the mighty EU scene, there's no reason to not include them.
it's not like you have many choices of duel servers in EU ^^

In the unlikely event that all NA players were knocked out on the NA Duel server, and the final match was two European players, would they be allowed to play on the EU Duel server :^)? I'm actually in the US myself of course, but curious.
yes if both players fighting each other live in EU they are allowed to fight on DuelEU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom