Votes: 21 16.2%
  • same

Votes: 25 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

kanye-west-yeezus-jesus1.jpg

Rurin said:
The way some people are acting in that thread isn't helping either. I really doubt calling them autists will make them think "Wow, I didn't realize I was being autistic (because that is how autism works.) Thank you for notifying me, let me just reverse my decision now."

Ya well it was autism so

WeOeW Arys, you spam me with match and practice times that you already know I had no intentions of attending, but you don't fill me in on the drama when you get caught cheating and get banned from the NC?

55778403.jpg

valent69 said:
WeOeW Arys, you spam me with match and practice times that you already know I had no intentions of attending, but you don't fill me in on the drama when you get caught cheating and get banned from the NC?

55778403.jpg
Why join the team if you're not gonna play? :facepalm:

Wasn't a whole lot of drama, really. Not like old times. Just some pissing and moaning until threads got locked for a bit. Shame about the latest match, would've been nice to see NA go far this year in spite of it all.

Unfortunately NA had the group of death this year, though I don't think many people expected it to be. Finland really brought their A game this year, and Turkey was really well-prepared for the TR/NA match.

We'll get 'em in Bannerlord :wink:

Juvenile said:
Unfortunately NA had the group of death this year, though I don't think many people expected it to be. Finland really brought their A game this year, and Turkey was really well-prepared for the TR/NA match.

We'll get 'em in Bannerlord :wink:

No we had an easier group

Maybe other groups had some stronger teams, but from what I can tell the other groups were all 2 strong teams and 2 not-so-strong teams. In the case of group B it seemed like the only group that had 3 teams who had a real chance at qualifying.

Can't really see any of the other groups as tougher.

Back
Top Bottom