• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Eternal said:
Hey guys.

Hello Sir.

Pls save us from Rurin's dictatorship.

Also, been over a year since Suriell and I pledged for these

Some of the new updates for Star Citizen are pretty sick. Fingers crossed that things continue to come along and this gets out asap.

ALSO, papa rurin my man, remember this gem? Defeat Heroic Boss, body bugs into floor get no loot gg no re

qNksA2i.jpg

ClockWise said:
ALSO, papa rurin my man, remember this gem? Defeat Heroic Boss, body bugs into floor get no loot gg no re
qNksA2i.jpg
B-but muh purples

Last time I played was shortly before & after the newest content came out (fallen empire thingymajig). Some dungeon in Shadow of Revan was super buggy for me, and the two bosses reset during the fight a dozen times. :roll: The bugs were few and far between, but that makes you notice them more when they do pop up.

Also, woo Star Citizen :party: I'm not the only one!
I think I mentioned before in this thread that I've got a 300 series ship too

ClockWise said:
Was it the mandalorian couple? They reset for rurin and I too. Super annoying.
Yup. I figured out after a while what was causing it. After fighting one solo for a while, they jump out and the other comes down to solo fight. If your companion is a melee tank & targeted on the first one, then your companion will jump after them and keep them in combat. I guess it screws up the trigger for the other to enter combat, because every time this happened the fight would reset for me. Key to success is to micromanage your melee tank into passive mode whenever one of them jumps out of combat, or to use any companion type other than melee tank. I can't remember if ranged tanks leap to targets since companions were changed, but if they do then avoid them as well.

Ah, probably my fault. Then again, I seem to remember being able to do it solo with no issue but Rurin continuing to have problems. Dunno. I generally use Xalek or HK on my Sorcerer, Heals on my Sniper/Op/Marauder/Powertech. HK was probably leaping after one of them like a silly little goon.

ClockWise said:
Ah, probably my fault. Then again, I seem to remember being able to do it solo with no issue but Rurin continuing to have problems. Dunno. I generally use Xalek or HK on my Sorcerer, Heals on my Sniper/Op/Marauder/Powertech. HK was probably leaping after one of them like a silly little goon.
My issue when doing it solo wasn't the fight bugging (like it did when we were together) it was the game not letting me even enter the instance, despite doing a million different things (including abandoning/resetting quests and picking it up again, restarting computer/game multiple times etc.) I also was using my companion in heal mode rather than tank.

Back
Top Bottom