Votes: 27 20.8%
  • bad

Votes: 21 16.2%
  • same

Votes: 25 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Was Brutus even around for the Godfrey business? That's when John got his promotion to level 27 Moron. It's awfully hard to come back from that.
[edit]
He was, but I don't know if he knows about it.

I think you've been too lenient. You gotta realize, once you hit 20, every level after is an epic moron level. They're worth a lot more, especially as dual class moron/tacomancer like John.

Yo, serious sad news from the smite world.

Barracudda (big fan favorite within tmw and beyond) tweeted yesterday that his brother had gone missing on a trail nearby their house. This morning they found his body.  :sad:

ClockWise said:
Yo, serious sad news from the smite world.

Barracudda (big fan favorite within tmw and beyond) tweeted yesterday that his brother had gone missing on a trail nearby their house. This morning they found his body.  :sad:
best wishes to him

My first warband name was selephiel

from his wiki:

God sends him and Suriyel to help rescue Adam and Eve from Satan’s deception, commanding Selaphiel “to bring them down from the top of the high mountain and to take them to the Cave of Treasures.”

!!!

I knew I never felt truly human. Now my friendship with Suriell makes even more sense.

Turns out Hydras are rideable in GTA. Thanks for the lift big d.

9084F0FEC90F1E1A47F69ED1F86292CB65E1D06F

Also, if you're careful, you can land a buzzard on a hydra. lel.

all i wanted from life was to be good at mount and blade warband and it never even panned out god legit owes me one.....like why is ordyn better than me like what does he have that i dont the finger dexterity or something ****ing smh

MrNomNom said:
all i wanted from life was to be good at mount and blade warband and it never even panned out god legit owes me one.....like why is ordyn better than me like what does he have that i dont the finger dexterity or something ******** smh
it's okay because you are loved by all

Back
Top Bottom