Text Logs

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, i was wondering if inserting Text Logs into the game would be possible? Where anything and everything said in the game through the chat dialogs would be recorded since starting the game, and by pressing a defined button that would allow you to view all of the chat messages.
The reason for this is that often i may read something, perhaps for a mission or something, and fail to remember the important parts of the mission, or accidently click to fast and skip the page. This would also be helpful to people who make modifications for the game as well, as for their modified missions often have specific requirements to complete a mission, which are not stated under the Quest page.

Sounds good, like the KotOR one. But it also sounds like later-version polish--not exactly a priority for Armagan. I want more of these things, little details that can only add to the game.
I have noticed that I often wish I had something like you suggested. Especially in the Story Mod. :razz:

Heh, it was playing that which made me think of it. I kept missing or forgetting vital parts of the quest and got sick of restarting.

The quest screen displays only the very basics of the mission. In some cases, such as in Storymod, the quests are all part of one big quest, on the quest page the only thing that updates with each new mission is the % of the mission thats been completed. The description stays the same.

Back
Top Bottom