Talar du engelska?

Users who are viewing this thread

McPa

Regular
Hi, I'd like to interview some of the Swedish members, I have a few, innocent, general questions, and I thought it was more polite to post this here asking first if any of you would like to be interviewed instead of just sending Private Messages to every Swedish member I could find.  :mrgreen:

If any of you can understand and reply in English, and you want to feel special by answering some questions, let me know, please, you will remain anonimous, and your answers are for my personal eyes and curiosity only.

Otherwise I'll have to bother Aryndil, and he's Norwegian, and Norwegians frighten me, especially Aryndil, because...he's Norwegian, and tall, like a crazy Viking serial-killer.  :???:

We might sell you moose droppings if we think you are from Germany.

And no, I don't speak english.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=216616107635276900&q=you+speak+english%3F

Right now i am writing English but i am fluent in English (i would hope so since i speak English all the time in team speak)
But i cant spell for beans (the spell check is my savior)

What is this about?

So you Norwegians are like more dangerous than swedes? :wink: wth are you going to do? throw oil and mutated giant crabs on us :wink: then i will return fire with Dalahästar :wink:

Yes and what is your point? ;D norway haven't conquered their way out of their little corner and wont do it! EVER! ;D *yawns* and if you are going to try that i will throw Dalahästar at you and then you will be in awe of the GREAT culture from Dalarna :wink: and that will stop you and send you back home with alot to think about. hihi

nothing that we have talked about makes me bög, little boy =) turn off your lysepäron and go to sleep and dont fear the klapperslangarna under your bed. just eat a guleböj and be happy =)

Aryndil said:
Banana? Oh, well.

And don't worry, I wasn't calling you queer - I was calling the entire Swedish population queer.

lol yeah =) which proves have secure you must be with your sexuality ;D just give up, you are starting to bore me =/

Back
Top Bottom