Suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello!

How about you add about 15 dudes per faction? To make extra large battles!

I mean, yes, the AI will spam the "VILLAGE has been raided by SOMEONE" thing, but, that's what happened in real life.

Also, it might be cool to add Militia to villages? So when you do a battle near one, and the villagers join on your's/enemy's side, they have town/village militia to defend/attack.

You get my meaning so far?

Also, add some dude into the mod, a character, a hero, one of the best...........SIR ALEC! Or, Sir Alexander.

EDIT: Oh, and this mod owns 1066.

Woah!

Quick reply!

How do you mean that? IS MY GRAMMAR INCORRECT? HMMMM?

Basically, adding more er...what are they called??? The dudes that are....The...ummm...

ARGH!!!

YES..I HAVE BRAIN PROBLEMS! I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THEY ARE CALLED!

Well, adding more of them would help make bigger battles, MORE battles, you know.

I think he is saying that the NPC Lord parties should have more troops. Personally, I like the more compact battles. Large 200 vs 200 battles at a battle size of 72 gets very boring quickly.

BTW Alec, see that stickied thread called "Feedback and Suggestions"?  :roll:

Wow...I MUST have brain problems...I missed that..sorry.....I'm...sorry.....

I mean, this subforum only really started up was it....today/yesterday?

Hardcode, I mean, have more party LEADERS. So, the dudes like Lord WHATSHISFACE, etc.

Alec{zacool} said:
I mean, this subforum only really started up was it....today/yesterday?

All the more reason to notice the thread named "Feedback and Suggestions." :roll:

So, are you saying the faction leaders (i.e. the Kings) should have more parties?

Yes, sort of, I'm saying that there should be more...VASSALS!!! THATS IT!

And the reason I started this thread was actually to see how to delete your topics...but...I figured out you can't delete them...so I just continued the topic.

When I asked
FerdiadITA said:
What should this mean??
your post had just a "k",so it didn't have a real mean to me.

And 15 lords per faction would be way too much,actually there's like a dozen for each faction,map would be covered by lords parties raiding every village(no recruit).
And what about the initial game?if you're lucky you'll raise a party of 30 Jom brothers,than you'll be attacked by like 5 enemy lords with like 300 men.I don't think you'll get out alive.or at least victorious.

I find the troop amounts perfect ... except for the Sea Raiders. There are so many parties, and with 20 - 30 troops in their party, a starting character can't make it to the first town alive :eek: Maybe don't spawn them between Zendar and Reyvadin & Khudan?

Yes,I had the same feeling,and also there's a fault of bandits in the northern part of the map(Wercheg-Scots),I think.I'll change it in the next release.

Back
Top Bottom