suggestion regarding BATTLE type of the game

Users who are viewing this thread

I played Battle type more then others as I find it more realistic when you have only 1 life per round and it requires more teamwork then other types of game, IMO.

My suggestion is the following:

To add field commander role. The field commander has to be highlited by icon above his head like all ally unit but with different color. The team may vote for field commander by polling.

It also be nice there will be seperate field commanders for infantry and cavalry.

I think that field commander will add more teamplay in Battle when you can see your leader on the battlefield.

Of course such option would be needles for premade teams(clans) which has voice communication software but in random teams it should work well.   

This has many threads. Discuss there. But to sum up:

Commander could be a potentially fun game mode depending on how its done.
The "commander" is whoever has a plan. Most people will listen to the person with a plan.
There is a ventrillo voice server. Everyone there is all about tactics and teamwork. Its much more fun.

Sometimes there are 4 people who have a plan. One says Hold! other says Charge etc. so everyone spreads out so pointing out a leader is maybe a good solution. Probaly can be done by a vote in the beginning of the match or something.

Yeah Jezze, we had that problem yesterday, I was shouting hold and Anton was shouting "CHARGE RIDERS OF ROHAN!" :lol:

I just gave up, the guys in his own world :smile:

I was happy that I had to start on my dinner by that time... the line he caps'd threw the chat was: RIDERS (RETARDS) OF ROHAN!! LINE UP!! CHARGE!!

Yes it was really anoying.

Let the people who wont follow the plan die. As long as most people will follow one plan, that is enough. And yes, its hard to communicate through the chat in a timely manner. Thus, Ventrillo for the win.

Mabons said:
Yeah Jezze, we had that problem yesterday, I was shouting hold and Anton was shouting "CHARGE RIDERS OF ROHAN!" :lol:

I just gave up, the guys in his own world :smile:

Maaan I was getting anoyed by that. And they kept chatting amonst themselves complaining that the inf (of which myself) wasn't obligingly acting as cannon fodder for them!

And sorry but, RIDERS OF ROHAN:lol:

Ujin(banned) said:
I played Battle type more then others as I find it more realistic when you have only 1 life per round and it requires more teamwork then other types of game, IMO.

My suggestion is the following:

To add field commander role. The field commander has to be highlited by icon above his head like all ally unit but with different color. The team may vote for field commander by polling.

It also be nice there will be seperate field commanders for infantry and cavalry.

I think that field commander will add more teamplay in Battle when you can see your leader on the battlefield.

Of course such option would be needles for premade teams(clans) which has voice communication software but in random teams it should work well. 

This feature has been discussed a lot before, so I can only regurgitate the great points made by other people:

Voting for a team leader wouldn't work very well, seeing as how democracy never works out in online play.  The best ways to support better teamwork would be to either add a map to the HUD featuring the ability for players to place markers or implement numpad-bound voice command similar to the F-key commands of SP or both.

Back
Top Bottom