SP - UI Sort for army showing in Party section

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't like chaotic party or inventory screen too. How about sort by formation numbers like below:

Hore Archer___
+Khuzait Qanqli
+K. Heavy Horse Archer
Cavalary_____
+Imperial Cataphract
+Vlandian Banner Knight
Archer_______
+Fian Champ
Infantry______
+Recruit

Two excellent suggestions of sorting options. I'd like to be able to just drag my heroes up and down in the clan party screen too (the clan parties screen, not the party troops screen) and have my custom order saved across saves/loads.

Yes please. I spend too much time being OCPD about arranging troops by class and tier to get an overview of which troops I actually have. Simply sorting by tier would be great. Secondary sorting by class or just chosen Formation would be amazing!

Also please make the party screen show the actual total number of Infantry, Ranged, Cavalry etc. Hate having to leave party screen, leave villages/town, and mouse over my character on the map to get that info.

Additionally, a small thing, but could we get a total number of troops in party in addition to battle ready, wounded and max party size? Hate having to constantly add up numbers to see how many more I can recruit, specially with large numbers of wounded after a battle. Having these numbers(and those of prisoners) always visible would also be great. Hate having to scroll up and down to see how many I got now after transferring some back and forth.

I also miss features like the army sorting mechanic a lot. Constantly sorting your troops manually is very tedious and really takes away much of the fun of building a powerfull and diverse army.

I guess the most useful system to sort would be: First by formation/class (infantry, archer etc) then by culture then by tier. This sorting system would also provide the opportunity to make the corresponding groups collapsable which would tidy up the party screen quite a bit. Companions could be sorted into a separate collapsable group.

Last edited:
How about sort by formation numbers like below:

Hore Archer___
+Khuzait Qanqli
+K. Heavy Horse Archer
Cavalary_____
+Imperial Cataphract
+Vlandian Banner Knight
Archer_______
+Fian Champ
Infantry______
+Recruit

This is the sorting system i wish for!
  • Within the "Troops" Tab their should be Tabs for each formation number (1 Infantry, 2 Archers, ...)
  • Every man should be within the tab according to his number
  • and within this tab they should be sorted by their tier

I agree having categories with the different troop types, also please make it easy to see at a glance what your army composition is.

In addition I would love to see a "personal guard" category for companions

Back
Top Bottom