In Progress Soft lock during dialogue with Arzagos + menu crash

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, just encountered this. When asking "About the task you gave me..." game plays this dialogue box and then cannot be clicked through further and is stuck at the screen you see below, with facial animations still running. This is during the "Stop Conspiracy" quest. Once I encountered this, I selected "exit to main menu" via Esc menu and the game crashed before it loaded. Then I reopened the game reloaded my autosave which was right before this, and attempted this dialogue again, which again soft locked my game. When I exited to main menu this time, it did not crash.

Current version, but save is from a previous version.

xDaj2Im.png

Last edited:
Hello, we know that some save files might get corrupted upon overwriting them with a later versions, while we are working hard to fix the issue, you can start a new game and let us know if the problem persists. You can keep your save files, i am sure they will be functional once we solve the issue.

Hi, thank you for your reply, the save itself does not seem corrupted it is just soft locking at that particular dialogue. I am able to continue playing the save by reloading and avoiding Arzagos.

Back
Top Bottom