Need More Info SIEGE: WHEN I LEAD AN ARMY TO SIEGE AND ANOTHER ARMY JOINED THE SIEGE I CANNOT LEAD AN ASSAULT BUT IM THE ONE CONSTRUCTING THE SIEGE WEAPONS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, can you please share your save file with us so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I also had this happen but on xbox, so different version. As a mercenary party i besieged a town and began siege camp and construction of ram, catapaut etc, the allied army came and took over the siege.

Construction continued and I was able to repeatedly build and replace catapults for cheesy engineer experience. However the army commander never launched the attack even after garrison starved out and one wall was broken.

I left before starving myself but the siege army continued to not attack, I think until they also starved out as the town wasn't taken.

Hey, i have been informed that this issue is fixed on the beta branch. Can you please switch to beta version and let me know if the issue is persistent?

Back
Top Bottom