Resolved Seige Placement Not Visible

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: After starting a seige and completing the setup phase that unlocks the ability to start creating siege equipment, I cannot see the squares that represent where buildable siege engines go. I just have to click around till the menu pops up to select the siege engine. I’ve changed video settings and nothing has worked.

How to Reproduce: Play 1.8.0

Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):

Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have any mods installed? Have you tried verifying the game files?
Currently I have few mods installed, started current campaign without mods though and still had the issue yet.
Just verified game files, looks like 3 files had to be downloaded again, but issue still persists.
Just in case I just tried a new campaign to see if it makes any difference, but issue is there as well.

Currently I have few mods installed, started current campaign without mods though and still had the issue yet.
Just verified game files, looks like 3 files had to be downloaded again, but issue still persists.
Just in case I just tried a new campaign to see if it makes any difference, but issue is there as well.
The same is happening to me. I can build the siege machines but the emplacement of these is not visible so you need to keep searching with the cursor until you find it (which is quite annoying)

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom