Scroll type gentlemen

Users who are viewing this thread

EvilSam

Recruit
Okay...

No book 3 from the stupid scrollmen - I'm sure this has been asked before many times but what sword where dammit!?

Why, when it says int 0 do I still not find the information I need... I think I have perhaps -int cause I can't find this stupid book...  :evil:

The sword is sort of an old element. I wouldn't actually seek it. Or, as Pete from Brother Where Art Thou would say, "DOOO. NOT. SEEK. The Treasure!"

Its located above Sentinel. However, you'd be better of killing and robbing the Keepers than actually finding it :razz:

Lies! Anyhow, those old men and their stumpy legs are too fast for my army of revived old men with stumpy legs... I shall look, although those directions are still too vague for my sleep and intelligence-deprived brain :smile:

Basically, I only want the sword to put my stress to rest, if overpowered or whatever Ill just keep it and feel moderately more smug and then run into Krug and get spanked...

Thanks  :wink:

Eh, its the opposite of overpowered. You'd be better off swinging a broomstick. :razz:. Well, not really.

Sentinel is the furthest North Planelord city on the Western continent (the one like the Americas, so to speak). You find the ruins along the Planelord's side of the coast.

Oh, well that's a let-down, still must have it!  :wink:

Also, where you describe the city to be ain't at all where it is on my map... Is there a picture of the map anywhere so I can see if my map has indeed gone a bit odd?

EvilSam said:
Oh, well that's a let-down, still must have it!  :wink:

Also, where you describe the city to be ain't at all where it is on my map... Is there a picture of the map anywhere so I can see if my map has indeed gone a bit odd?

Hmm. If you find the city of Sentinel, (the purple guy city), just look along the coastline above it. You should find it :razz:

I don't know if I'm imagining it but I think either my map is buggered or my brain is stupid. On my map Sentinel is on the east island at the bottom, according to the compass, unless it doesn't actually work and in that case i'm looking at it upside-down  :lol:

EvilSam said:
I don't know if I'm imagining it but I think either my map is buggered or my brain is stupid. On my map Sentinel is on the east island at the bottom, according to the compass, unless it doesn't actually work and in that case i'm looking at it upside-down  :lol:

I'm terrible at managing the compass myself.  Don't feel bad. 

I maybe need some help too, If I could I would gladly help you, but the help I need is where I can accept that quest. If you can tell me where I can accept the quest and I will help you with all I can.

There is no quest. This is left over from the days of old, prior to our current release.

The actual city is not on the map- you have to trip over it before it becomes visible.  It would not be much of a quest if the 'hidden' city was marked on a map for everyone to see.  But, despite the underpowerment of the weap, I found the city well worth the travel there just for the tourist factor- it has a certain ambience not seen in other non-hidden cities.

Back
Top Bottom