Rebellions

Users who are viewing this thread

AngryPanCake

Sergeant
Hello,

I was wondering whether a player can cause a city he/she does not own to rebel against it's current owner?
Is there a way to actually cause a rebellion?

Thank you,
APC

Buying all their food can help them have a Food shortage, doing the gang leaders needs weapons quest will help lower security and I assume the gang leader needs recruits does too. I think rescue the gang leader's...something form bandit does too, but since it also clears a hideout near the town, probably fine to just leave the hideout as it malice's the town too. I haven't tried to tank their food/security in awhile but it can be useful to look at which ones (a check border towns) have low loyalty/security already and give them a little nudge by doing the gang leader quest and buying all thier food.

Staaaaaaarvation.... is the quickest way.

I've done it a few times recently - rebellions seem to be less common since 1.7.0 (maybe it's coincidence)

It's hard to turn a city with appropriate culture. But if it's foreign owned - take their food. Sometimes you might need to spend 50k on food tho, so make sure you sell it back to them once it turns.

Back
Top Bottom