Version number
v1.1.5
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Albastı16

Recruit
Summary: Rival faction is brutally defeated and outpowered by the player, yet the game still expects for player to pay tributes. Not to mention it refuses to dissolve too
How to Reproduce: Fight against one of the empire factions and literally obliterate them.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No, its an ironman savegame on bannerlord difficulty
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: MSI something
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Yeah, I've noticed this too, with some factions, they always want $$$$ even though they almost dead.

I even threatened their last town with siege but they still want me to pay !! ???

Hey, this is the intended design of the game. The more a faction loses, the more aggressive they will become to gain back their loss and the tribute to stop them from attacking your land will be higher. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, this is the intended design of the game. The more a faction loses, the more aggressive they will become to gain back their loss and the tribute to stop them from attacking your land will be higher. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
Then why the hell there is a tribute mechanic if AI will never admit that they took the L and move on until player says "screw it" and execute every single noble they catch only to eventually rage quit the game after getting -100 relation with every single clan on the map?

What a retarded design to implement, no wonder why this game sucks in every single department

Back
Top Bottom