Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia 9 - 4 Poland

DyIbnEX.jpg

nHpR22U.jpg

EkjdgC9.jpg

jnlNTTv.jpg

USA vs UK should be tonight, assuming USA gets enough. If they can't make it I guess it'll be the weekend - arys has been trying to make it at a time good for us which is :thumbsup:

UK vs Russia:
Code:
Arni: We ban fbtr
Oliveran: UK randombans Castellum
Arni: we ban frosthaven
Oliveran: *Shakes and rolls dice* UK randombans Naval Outpost
Arni: I guess you should pick one map now?
Oliveran: UK randompicks Fort of Honour
Arni: we pick river village

Not accepted. Picks and bans weren't even completed when we had finished our match. I told you exactly when we had confirmation of our match, due to USA needing time (understandably on their timezone).

Randomisation would've made sense on Tuesday. You confirmed to me today that they hadn't completed this until after our match. No reason not to wait.

You've further messed this up by telling me Russia's picks and bans, when you could have cancelled the randomisation and allowed me and Russia to do it in secret. Terrible adminship and you need to fix it.

Edit: Just want to post this explanation from an admin proving that the picks weren't done until after the match date had been confirmed and at a point when it didn't affect Russia's trainings:

"They could've done them on Tuesday, but nobody answered and Sifon didn't want to do them yesterday nor earlier today."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom