North American Battle of the Blades [NABB]

NABB is a premiere Bannerlord competitive tournament for the community, ran by the community. If you think you have what it takes to skirmish against the very best of the Bannerlord competitive scene then sign up a team today or join the free agency!

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[NABB] Questions, Suggestions, & Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

I think there are enough teams now to expand the playoff to 6 with 1 and 2 seed getting 1st round byes.

Im working on my power rankings right now and there are at minimum 5 teams which have a legit shot at winning the whole thing+more which deserve to fight for a playoff spot. Only 4 playoff spots runs the risk of a team being completely boned by which teams they get scheduled to play against in the group stage.

are any of the matches going to be recorded and posted here? if not would it be possible to know when people are going to stream their matches (for those that do at least). would love to watch :smile:

are any of the matches going to be recorded and posted here? if not would it be possible to know when people are going to stream their matches (for those that do at least). would love to watch :smile:
I'll be streaming Unknown matches will post here and in discord also

I think there are enough teams now to expand the playoff to 6 with 1 and 2 seed getting 1st round byes.

Im working on my power rankings right now and there are at minimum 5 teams which have a legit shot at winning the whole thing+more which deserve to fight for a playoff spot. Only 4 playoff spots runs the risk of a team being completely boned by which teams they get scheduled to play against in the group stage.
Will discuss it with the admin team, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom