Multiplayer - Captain mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Please please please for the love of god get captain mode working again!!! Me and my friends have sat for countless hours trying to matchmake on both ps5 and Xbox series X to only be able to get 2v2 games at max!!! We all bought this game specifically for captain mode and had weeks of fun with it when it was released!!! Since the last MP update the game is completely broken and it’s unacceptable for it to still be broken 3 months + later!!!! Please fix this issue it is on of the best online experiences I’ve ever had and I’m confident this game can grow and become so much more! But right now you are completely losing your multiplayer base altogether.. I pray for this issue to be fixed in the coming weeks

Please please please for the love of god get captain mode working again!!! Me and my friends have sat for countless hours trying to matchmake on both ps5 and Xbox series X to only be able to get 2v2 games at max!!! We all bought this game specifically for captain mode and had weeks of fun with it when it was released!!! Since the last MP update the game is completely broken and it’s unacceptable for it to still be broken 3 months + later!!!! Please fix this issue it is on of the best online experiences I’ve ever had and I’m confident this game can grow and become so much more! But right now you are completely losing your multiplayer base altogether.. I pray for this issue to be fixed in the coming weeks
Hey, i have been informed that the servers starting 2v2 is the intended design to keep the players from waiting long queue times.......

Yea I agree make it at least half 3v3 or just swap the searching for a game into a 12 player lobby...... 👍

Hey, i have been informed that the servers starting 2v2 is the intended design to keep the players from waiting long queue times.......

Yea I agree make it at least half 3v3 or just swap the searching for a game into a 12 player lobby...... 👍
I’m not sure who came up with the idea but it was a terrible one!

They should have just increased the timer from 5 minutes to 10 minutes instead.. it used to fill up 11 out of 12 players and then cancel the game is the 12th player wasn’t found within the 5 minutes which was ridiculous!!

For me the game has taken a step in the right direction by adding it to Xbox game pass, however they should have fixed the matchmaking issue prior to doing that so that new people trying the game can experience captain mode for what it really is and should be. People will now try to get a game online and just think it’s dead, they will miss out on increasing the player base because of this.

Also and I think this is imperative to reviving ‘captain mode’ we need to get cross-play added between consoles at the very least!!!

I just wish they would take it more seriously and get it sorted, surely it can’t be that difficult to fix? It’s been over 3 months.. this is not acceptable for a game that was £50 at release when a good percentage of people who bought it will have done so because of captain mode.. there really is nothing else like it!!

Let’s hope this gets heard and they do something about it and quick.

I feel sorry for you, good luck on the Xbox with captians mode. It's half the game it should be without mod support and custom servers. The issue will remain, I doubt anything further will be done with console bannerlord.

I’m not sure who came up with the idea but it was a terrible one!

They should have just increased the timer from 5 minutes to 10 minutes instead.. it used to fill up 11 out of 12 players and then cancel the game is the 12th player wasn’t found within the 5 minutes which was ridiculous!!

For me the game has taken a step in the right direction by adding it to Xbox game pass, however they should have fixed the matchmaking issue prior to doing that so that new people trying the game can experience captain mode for what it really is and should be. People will now try to get a game online and just think it’s dead, they will miss out on increasing the player base because of this.

Also and I think this is imperative to reviving ‘captain mode’ we need to get cross-play added between consoles at the very least!!!

I just wish they would take it more seriously and get it sorted, surely it can’t be that difficult to fix? It’s been over 3 months.. this is not acceptable for a game that was £50 at release when a good percentage of people who bought it will have done so because of captain mode.. there really is nothing else like it!!

Let’s hope this gets heard and they do something about it quickl
I feel sorry for you, good luck on the Xbox with captians mode. It's half the game it should be without mod support and custom servers. The issue will remain, I doubt anything further will be done with console bannerlord.
I feel sorry for you, good luck on the Xbox with captians mode. It's half the game it should be without mod support and
I really need to get a PC!

I hope your wrong but we have all feared that’s what will happen after it went past 1 month without a fix..

It speaks volumes about the company in my eyes, no respect for the online player base on console at least.

They could do so much with it as well.

It’s the game I’ve wanted since I was a child and it was solid for like 4 weeks and I’ve been checking for updates ever since!

Fingers crossed it gets sorted, I know there are other people out there that feel the same way!

Also on the PC the captain mode is dead in the ranking!
Unless you can create a party with friends again, this mode will always be dead. TW wanted to change the unequal ratio so that the strong don't always play against the weak. With the result that no one plays it anymore! DEAD FOR EVER!

Last time I checked on PC you'd be stuck in queue for ever. Last time I got a game it crashed immediately. And Captain mode used to be my favorite mode :sad:
Also on the PC the captain mode is dead in the ranking!
Unless you can create a party with friends again, this mode will always be dead. TW wanted to change the unequal ratio so that the strong don't always play against the weak. With the result that no one plays it anymore! DEAD FOR EVER!
From what I recall Captain mode wasn't even that imbalanced for premate groups. I think if half the enemy team was premate you usually won because premates did only coordinate among themselves and didn't integrate their randoms.

Back
Top Bottom