Match Reviews

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Das Knecht said:
A question: is this thread for previews, or for Match REviews? I mean are there going to be some sort of overview of how a match went, after the fact, or is this for the previews

Yes, typically it's going to be a match review, I'm working on NA-Finland right now but I must admit I've focused on previews a lot, and with the Unsung Heroes project and the FRA team, it left me very few times to take care of this. But there is going to be a review posted tomorow for sure, in the format of Scar's reviews for the last Nation Cup most likely, and despite not having his talent for games understanding.

Indeed, that's my worry too - so many projects, and so little time! Have you ever thought about hiring a helping hand with these projects? There must be at least some volunteers...

I would be more than happy to have someone helping me, however I don't have time to look for some possible interested people, if they're willing to, I would be glad to give them full hands on the project, however those people are often rare and don't show up unless you go ask them.

Edit : I will see what I can do tho, cause you're right, I can't run everything at the same time, on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom