Kerbal Space Program

Users who are viewing this thread

Also, KSP got acquired by Take Two Interactive, but most of original devs have since left and apparently got separately acquired by Valve. So we'll see how that goes.

Oh, time to make backup folders of my game versions >_>

BenKenobi said:
Oh, that. How do I do that? Remove their files from the GameData folder? Won't it hinder my savegames also?
Remove from gamedata yes.

It will basically put your save file in a coma. When the mods get updated to work with the new version, you can put htem back into gamedata (and update them) and your save *should* be fine, but your save will not work without the mods active.

If I were you, I'd see if I could find a copy of the game version that you were on before upgrading (1.2.2, right?), and just continue playing that for the time being.

This has to be the most Kerbal thing I have ever done  :lol: Ferrying two satellites and a large orbital station to Duna, I kinda screwed the intercept resulting in very insufficient dv on return. I established an orbit around Kerbin but had too little fuel to make it to the planet itself. Luckily, there is always a solution  :lol:

f-LAp.jpg
DzqTN.jpg
DgCkj.jpg
8x-_L.jpg
gZwmp.jpg
3hjHD.jpg
FZlzH.jpg
RBCDK.jpg

Back
Top Bottom