How do I turn off cheat mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

teofish said:
SHINY! Noldor bashing, here I come. Just have to wait for Ithilrandir to spawn in my current game. Maltise too. Keep getting spammed by Wulfbode over and over again. You'd think the guy should learn not to go after me by now.
GEMS. SO MANY GEMS.

That's the pretty side of it of course. Wulfie's kept me well supplied with qualis gems this round, so not complaining exactly. Just wouldn't mind some variation in my killing is all. Never, in all my time playing POP, have I met the demon guy sporting massive amounts of magni though. Now that would be a fight to remember! (Or possibly horrible death by hellfire).

teofish said:
That's the pretty side of it of course. Wulfie's kept me well supplied with qualis gems this round, so not complaining exactly. Just wouldn't mind some variation in my killing is all. Never, in all my time playing POP, have I met the demon guy sporting massive amounts of magni though. Now that would be a fight to remember! (Or possibly horrible death by hellfire).
Stop hoarding, find Potion man, and start drinking like you're dehydrated. Then you'll be able to arm wrestle a Demonic Magnus.  :lol:

Douchebag keeps avoiding me this round. (As everyone important seems to do  :mad:) Met him two times. Once right at the start with no qualis to spend. And once right after I'd just invested my first three gems in that delicious sapphire rune 2hander. But my girlfriend and kid are going to her mom's place next week so I'm going to spend most of that running around Pendor. It should be statistically impossible for him to avoid me for that long.

teofish said:
Douchebag keeps avoiding me this round. (As everyone important seems to do  :mad:) Met him two times. Once right at the start with no qualis to spend. And once right after I'd just invested my first three gems in that delicious sapphire rune 2hander. But my girlfriend and kid are going to her mom's place next week so I'm going to spend most of that running around Pendor. It should be statistically impossible for him to avoid me for that long.
It's easier to just ctrl+click, but it's really personal preference. I don't consider it cheating to try to find somebody after he's been avoiding me for like 90 days, especially if that person is very lethal in combat  :grin:

Usually I'm all for moderate cheating as long as one does it to enhance the personal gaming experience. (which is very subjective. So I basically judge no one). Or for roleplaying purposes. But I've been trying to avoid the ctrl. click so as not to miss all the nice little brawls along the way. ( I can sidetrack and fight ten small battles on my way from Ravenstern to Senderfall, because I just love to kill  :twisted:). But I'm starting to see no other option but a ''skimming'' round to the cities of Pendor. Let's see if Finneas de'something can hide from my ''teleportation magic''. 

teofish said:
Usually I'm all for moderate cheating as long as one does it to enhance the personal gaming experience. (which is very subjective. So I basically judge no one). Or for roleplaying purposes. But I've been trying to avoid the ctrl. click so as not to miss all the nice little brawls along the way. ( I can sidetrack and fight ten small battles on my way from Ravenstern to Senderfall, because I just love to kill  :twisted:). But I'm starting to see no other option but a ''skimming'' round to the cities of Pendor. Let's see if Finneas de'something can hide from my ''teleportation magic''.
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom