SP - Battles & Sieges Holding NPC moneysinks

Users who are viewing this thread

I´ll suggest several NPS's in all holdings(Towns and castles) that does.
They can be just a special troop(like Bandit boss or Caravan Leader), charachtes with name and all or even full out "holding-tied companions" - not consuming a companion-spot.

All holdings has them, but only visible if they are superior to the Governor.

Consider all them as free-standing suggestions. They might ofc interact with eachother or have other synergies but they does need to.

Marshal(Master of Defense)
He plans and leads the defenders.
He is improved by upgrading defensive stuctures. His skills in Engeenering is deciding how quick defensive balistas is deployed(unless governor has higher score).
It´s posible to further boost him temporarely providing goods he needs or investments.
He participates in defensive sieges but if captured, he is not a T5 troop only(not a charachter)
Only the holder can interact with them.
He can transform a portion of the militia into regular troops, for a small fee.(This should be the main way to kickstart a new party for AI as well as for the player)

Herold(Castelleon)
He is the castle/keep manager. He keeps tracks of the familly members and the daily maintenance of the household.
He is a low-tier Steward, improved by some of the buildings in the settlement. In the absence of a governor, his skills are counting.
He can temporarely be improved by providing a tradegood he needs or by investments.
The player can interact with any herold to get a 1 day old positioning of any familly member and a accurate position of the clan-leader of the holding clan.(Visiting a holding of another clan updates the journal)

Sheriff
He keeps domain secure.
He does not have any skill but strenght based on Prosperity and Security.
With high strenght, he adds militia to the Villager bands and Militia patrols - parties going from fief to villages and back. They will hunt and join battles with criminal trroops.
The patrul- parties are taken from the defending militias. Max number of such parties are equal to the number of connected villages. When they return to base, they rejoin the garrison. A new patrul is summoned if it can summon at least 5 units without exiding max party-number and totally fielded current party-size + 5 is less then 20% of the total garrison.(Did I get that right? If Milita garrison + total size of current parties + 5 is less than 120% of the current garrison, I think...)
The strenght value bases how many villigers are replaced with militia, how strong they are, and how many patrul-bands are spawned.
He can temporarely be improved by providing a tradegood he needs or by investments.
He does not have direct effect of the holding, but the extra protection he offers can kickstart the economy in the domain.

There might be more but this is some I can think of!

What do you say? :smile:

Back
Top Bottom