Resolved Holding Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.9.266354
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: sometimes companions disappear and just have their status as "HOLDING" on the clan screen
How to Reproduce: play the game with companions for more than half an hour
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
GPU: everyone is complaining about this
GPU Driver Version: this has been an issue since the release
CPU: how has this not been fixed yet
RAM: its a game breaking bug that makes you loose a ton of progress
Motherboard: i stopped playing the game shortly after the release because it was an unplayable mess
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): and now, more than a year later it still has bugs that make me want to uninstall
hope this helps
fix your ****ing game

Its not a bug that they are on "HOLDING" status. Everytime they escape from captivity they get that status for a while (as I experienced, it should not last longer than a week). But after that they will be available. If you try to create a party with one of them (whose status is "HOLDING") the game will even give an explanation why they are not available.

Its not a bug that they are on "HOLDING" status. Everytime they escape from captivity they get that status for a while (as I experienced, it should not last longer than a week). But after that they will be available. If you try to create a party with one of them (whose status is "HOLDING") the game will even give an explanation why they are not available.
In addition, If they are in your party they will always show the "HOLDING" status (i'm not sure it this remains when you enter a town).

Back
Top Bottom