Grrr Angry Face

Users who are viewing this thread

Ashuron

Recruit
So I've been playing this mod about a week now, all around lots of fun

except for one thing.....

Pretty much every time i fight with a lords party, i get to experience the JOY of restarting my game..... repeatedly......, because some jackass lord stabs me for 120 damage or more, now sure. You might just say "Why sir, you should turn down the difficulty so you only take 1/4 damage" to which i would respond, i already did that ><.

ALSUH(&%^$(P*TASOUF  :evil:

Don't get me wrong, I love the concept of enemy faction heroes being stronger then your average joe blow pikeman, but is it really necessary for them to be able to sit in the middle of 2 dozen knights and systematically slaughter them all?

It's honestly gotten to the point where I sit and hide at the back end of my army, praying nothing gets close enough to hit me and make me have to reload that 400+ man battle ><

well first of all i must say; there are ways to make it even easier on yourself, such as the character export and import (watch youtube vids, they explain it all, "M&B Character Import/Export" should do the trick) so you get those 30+ stats without bashing your crtl+X too often... furthermore, it was worse in 0.1, now with 0.7, i can take on a lord... it involves a lot of blocking the attacks and a lot of concentration but it's not impossible
finally; use the parthian tactic
horse+bow and a lot of arrows... hit and run
the point of the game is to make it a challenge :grin: and like it's that bad to reload the 400+ battle... ^^

I LOVE the challenge of the rest of the game, the point I'm making is that adding perma-death as mandatory makes it at least as irritating as it is fun with all the reloading lol.

PS: you shouldn't have to import a high level char just to play a mod lol.

Ashuron said:
I LOVE the challenge of the rest of the game, the point I'm making is that adding perma-death as mandatory makes it at least as irritating as it is fun with all the reloading lol.

PS: you shouldn't have to import a high level char just to play a mod lol.
That's an understatement. My lvl 60 still couldn't cut it.
Then bring on the hacks...

Back
Top Bottom