Resolved Game starts but keyboard and mouse dont work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I bought MB2 from Steam, downloaded the game, chose singleplayer and the game starts. I see the logos and then get to the brightness calibration screen and I cant click the sliders and I cant skip the calibration screen. It seems no keys or mouse input work. Only way to quit is to alt f4 the game. Tried opt in the beta, same thing.... Is this a known issue?

Thanks for the help

Thanks for reporting this issue! We are sorry to see that you are having problems with our game.
We never saw a bug like this before. Do you have an issue like this on any other game?
I will be forwarding this issue to my co-workers.
While we can't give estimates on when or how fast we can fix this bug, please note that we are working very hard to solve the issues!

Thanks for reporting this issue! We are sorry to see that you are having problems with our game.
We never saw a bug like this before. Do you have an issue like this on any other game?
While we can't give estimates on when or how fast we can fix this bug, please note that we are working very hard to solve the issues!

Hi, I am also having the same issues and am unable to control the mouse to any real extent. It seems to only be able to be usable in the top left. I managed to change the engine config settings so that it would bypass the brightness calibration by changing it from 0 to 1. I somehow managed to get into the game however it was completely unplayable as the mouse was flying about and the camera movement was very jittery. Also the WASD keys would not work, but others such as the jump key would. Please can you help with this issue.

A big note to add is that I'm using a Remote Desktop connection (Microsoft azure) in order to play as I have no other way to play this game. This is the second time a game has had this exact issue, it happens with this and no mans sky. No mans sky team have not helped with it so hoping you can.

Thanks for your response. No, I don't have any issues playing other games. Hope you can help me.

Hello there! I also have exactly the same issue! And I was digging in to that almost 2 days. I have this problem on the cloud gaming Virtual machine desktop. I've been using 3 different online services (Paperspace, Parsec and Loudplay), and all of them have exact the same issue. So it should be somewhere by the mouse synchronization issue. Other games on all those 3 cloud platform are working fine! So here is some information that I've gathered during the time by trying to solve this. In my cases (all 3 platforms) you can see the in game cursor but it is responsible to click only upper left part of the screen. Like if you separate the screen on 4 squares, only the top left one would have a clickable area. That happens on all platforms. Interesting fact is, that it's actually possible to click something on different area by moving the mouse very fast from the "working" area to another. It happens not every time, but it works. Of course that way is not playable. Now lets move to the cloud platform information that I've gatheredthrue my experiments. the 1st one is Paperspace. If you star the game with native papaerspace VM app setting, it has the same mouse issue. But there is a option that you can turn on in advanced setting called "USB mouse emulation".With this option the mouse becomes the right behaving and you can click on everything. However, in battle mod, it cause a lot of lags, and strange mouse movings. There is also gamer mode that you can switch on, but that also don't really helps. In Parsec you get a very good battle experience, how ever, you can't click anything out side the "working" square. (I had to jump from Parsec app to running on chrome Paperspace VM client to use it only for mouse moving outside the battle) So the next one is Loudplay. It's located in Moscow. It also has the same issue with mouse, and the same size of the "working" square, however, it has a Wonderfull option: detach the mouse from game by just clicking the hot keys. When the mouse is detached - everything turns to clickable, but same time the cursor is gone. So I using the hot keys to switch those mouse modes (every 10-15 seconds) to navigate the mouse. I've contacted every support on each platforms and they all said that it should be a game issue, couse almost all other games are working fine. As I know, another great gaming online platform "Playkey.net" is also delaying the release of Bannerlord couse that mouse problem (But I might be wrong, and there is another reason for the delay). However, I think cloud gaming is getting more and more people involved to play and use it instead of the home PC. So I think it's pretty important to resolve thins issue. I hope my information would help you to fix it as soon as possible. And also it should help to everyone, who is struggling from that issue on cloud platforms. BTW, does anybody don't have such problems by using the cloud gaming?
The game is awesome and I hope I will enjoy it fully after the mouse issue will be fixed.
Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue.
I'am using ShadowPc so when I use Shadow on my Mac and put Shadow on Full screen it's working just fine, I can click everything.
So now we come to the issue if I play the Shadow on my Mac not on Full screen,I have the same issue that I can click just the top left corner. That would be not a huge Problem.
I'am also playing on my tablet and unfortunately their is the exact same issue. So I tried to play bannerlord over my Shadow and geforceNow and it's working flawlessly on my tablet. So maybe it has something to do with the resolution. I hope someone can help us out here.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom