v1.2.8
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-12-28_13.15.05_8dc1d4124aaf8a202d0ebd3872a781bc
Summary: Game Crashing Randomly & Inconsistently
How to Reproduce: No Way to Reliably Reproduce, it Happens Randomly. Sometimes it Happens when I'm moving around on the map pressing nothing, sometimes it happens when i try to enter or leave a settlement
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
GPU Driver Version: 546.33
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core Processor
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 870 QVO 1TB

Bannerlord keeps randomly crashing about 30 - 60 minutes into play. Its not Debilitating since the game loads fast enough to mitigate it but i'd prefer it didn't happen, especially since i'm on ironman mode. I've Verified the integrity of the games files multiple times and even reinstalled the game from scratch. It seems to happen randomly. Is this an issue on my end?

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Summary: Game Crashing Randomly & Inconsistently
How to Reproduce: No Way to Reliably Reproduce, it Happens Randomly. Sometimes it Happens when I'm moving around on the map pressing nothing, sometimes it happens when i try to enter or leave a settlement
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
GPU Driver Version: 546.33
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core Processor
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 870 QVO 1TB

Bannerlord keeps randomly crashing about 30 - 60 minutes into play. Its not Debilitating since the game loads fast enough to mitigate it but i'd prefer it didn't happen, especially since i'm on ironman mode. I've Verified the integrity of the games files multiple times and even reinstalled the game from scratch. It seems to happen randomly. Is this an issue on my end?
I had a similar issue at one point. My vid card was over-heating.

I recommend a CPU temp monitor program to display temps continually.

I use HwInfo and monitor CPU temp, M/B temp, ChipSet temp, Fan speed, and GPU temps. I also have alarms set with warning messages.

Strongly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom