[FaSL] Conclusion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

LNmLw.png

Conclusion Thread

Thread for ending our League properly. We had a nice tourney, some really nice and exciting matches aswell as a new ruleset. I belive the new ruleset made matches more balanced and tense. Altough we couldn't use the flagmod and had some dropouts during the tournament I'd call it a sucsess.​

First of all a big thank you to all teams which decided to take part in our league, aswell as to their players.
Thanks to the admin team around me: Ncromancien, Spartacus and Eismann for coming up with the idea, helping out and actually getting this started!
Thanks also to ReneKB for providing the server!
Next up is Toi for helping out with forum posts.
Huge thanks to Belendor for making the MVP Awards, which had to be dropped due to a lack of screens later in the tournament and, aswell as the placing awards and the logo!
Thanks to all the guys who were recording matches from their point of view! I know of Spartacus, DejaVu and Eismann doing so. If I missed anyone let me know!
Also thanks to Eismann and BOBO for your custom maps!
Last one to thank is Ncromancien for streaming league matches. Also thanks to his co-casters: Eismann, Sandcrab and Illusion!​

So finally coming to the awards.

First place goes to:​
The Dark Alliance

sLqylqP.png

Congratz for an awesome tourney and the well deserved finish. You played sick trough the whole tournament.​

Second place goes to:
PGC

U7fc7n4.png

Congratiolations aswell! Coming back active to WFaS for this league and actually finish second is something you can be proud of. Hope to see you sticking to it in the future aswell, so you can take first place next time!

Third place goes to:
Barabe

1TTcXRb.png

Not been that active to WFaS for a long time and still performed decent. Gratz my boys, we did good after all.​

Ending thoughts

I think we can call the league a sucsess. Was the first time for all of us organizing a big event like this. Of course there were some problems but we figured everything out in the end.
We're convinced that those rules actually increase the balance and fun in the game and we're happy to see that DP has rules close to ours now.
If we start a second season or not, comes down to the communitys interest. If you guys enjoyed playing with the rules and want us to keep going, we'd love to do so.

Feel free to post positive and negative feedback, aswell as suggestions here. If you have any ideas what we could improve, don't hesitate to tell us!
Thanks for reading and take care!​

Back
Top Bottom