FAQ: Compilation of everything we know so far

Users who are viewing this thread

The requirements for promotions got messed up in the current patch for some reason. Everything is pushed up by 100 renown, so if I remember correctly you need to get 150 renown in order to get the next promotion.

SolidXerm said:
The requirements for promotions got messed up in the current patch for some reason. Everything is pushed up by 100 renown, so if I remember correctly you need to get 150 renown in order to get the next promotion.
IIRC Docm did that on purpose.

koach2 said:
Wanted to leave this here.

So I began digging through L'Aigle's files (BRFs, music, textures), and I found something rather interesting. There are previews of many of Docm's other works, line North and South uniforms, a Carolean and a few strange armour sets.

aiglestuff.png

Specifically which files are these at?

koach2 said:

So I began digging through L'Aigle's files (BRFs, music, textures), and I found something rather interesting. There are previews of many of Docm's other works, line North and South uniforms, a Carolean and a few strange armour sets.

aiglestuff.png

The bottom left looks like it would be some very poor armor irl.

The Canadian WW1 kit can be found in the massive "napo_clothing.brf". The others were too but I think they've been pruned. There's also, for no apparent reason, a "xenoargh_nordic_helmet_variations.brf" which contains cartoonish winged helmets.

I also notice now, looking through the meshes and textures, that the Russian sailor's coat is just the French coat painted green, complete with the wrong number of buttons down the chest and an (arguably) unnecessary crease in the center. But he did change the sleeve cuff. Huh.

Inzunza said:
koach2 said:

aiglestuff.png

The bottom left looks like it would be some very poor armor irl.
That's because it's from GoT.

If anyone was wondering, Nock's Volley Gun (found in the cheat menu) works perfectly fine, despite some people saying the coding for shotguns was messed up in the last Warband patch. It's one hell of a hand-held artillery piece, but it's also quite a bugger to reload ( I may or may not have tweaked the reload speed.. a bit  :mrgreen: )

Back
Top Bottom