[ECS3] Grand Finals & Bronze Match

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for a great tournament  :grin: Hopefully there will be some more tournaments, but who knows  :party:

Was a good match, maybe a bit surprisingly :grin: Congrats F!

Zoyka, stop insult others all the time :sad:

Why do people keep bashing on that every tournament in 2k16 is going to be the last one? We dont have a release date for bonerlord and no information on the multiplayer, so we may still be playing this outdated game until 2k17  :lol:

there were many problems in this tournament but still was a nice tournament, i believe admins tried to do their best but unfortunately there is no making everyone happy with decisions.

i think this tournament was over for us when we decided to leave but we felt like we had to finish it because it was only 2 weeks left to the end, sadly we could not become champions because f was more prepared  as mental and they were better side tonight, i hope kurwa will remain as one of the best teams this scene has seen in ppls mind and thanks to all good ppl that i played with in kurwa

congratz to all teams and thanks to everyone involved

gg wp

(and see you in next one if there will be one and if im not in army  :fruity:)

I might be a little late but this is my record in finals. There are some bad words but its because of the passion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OiKeM8SIz4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom