DOWNLOAD issue POLL !!

Do you want to have an alternative Download Site?

• YES

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • NO

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • I dont really care......

Votes: 10 14.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

ciao, sono italiano, volevo scaricare la tua mod ma non riesco a completare il download, lo puoi controllare o postarne uno su un altro sito (megaupload, mediafire, filesonic ecc...)? anche perchè con il repository mi va al massimo a 40 kb/sec... grazie mille :wink:

The_Rivox said:
ciao, sono italiano, volevo scaricare la tua mod ma non riesco a completare il download, lo puoi controllare o postarne uno su un altro sito (megaupload, mediafire, filesonic ecc...)? anche perchè con il repository mi va al massimo a 40 kb/sec... grazie mille :wink:
CIAO! :mrgreen:
Tra poco lo uploadero' per tutti, ok? :wink:
Gabby
(Translation: In a short time I will do an alternative UPLOAD)

i voted "yes"

1- did you always have problems downloading from M&B Rep-?                            no, just the last few month.
2- do you know a great side to UP&DOWN load, in a fast and safe way?                  moddb / megaupload / fileserve / filefront / ...
3. where are you from? (USA, Italy, Russia, China, etc etc...)                                    germany :grin:

vote yes
1- did you always have problems downloading from M&B Rep-?                      no
2- do you know a great side to UP&DOWN load, in a fast and safe way?        moddb is great
3. where are you from? (USA, Italy, Russia, China, etc etc...)                          China

Vote YES

1- Did you always have problems downloading from M&B Rep-?-> No. Well, until recently, just sporadically.

2- Do you know a great side to UP&DOWN load, in a fast and safe way?-> In order of preference: Filefront, ModB, Megaupload.

3. Where are you from?-> I´m in Spain right now.

I DLed Dawn of Man from MBrep a couple of days ago, at decent speeds... haven't really tried with a larger file, but it appears MBrep is working better again.

1- i dont have problem just to suggest site for upload
2- upload on multiupload.com and u will get link to download from megaupload.com, uploadking.com, uploadhere.com, depositfile.com, hotfile.com and uploading.com (just with 1 upload u can download from those sites)
3- serbia

1- did you always have problems downloading from M&B Rep- No, I managed to download it a few months ago, but for some reason the link is broken and I get the "502 Bad Gateway"-error.

2- do you know a great side to UP&DOWN load, in a fast and safe way? Not really...

3. where are you from? Sweden.

After watching the Last of the Mohicans (or however its spelt) I really feel like trying out this mod again :razz:

Back
Top Bottom