Custer's Weekly Quiz (closed) + custer's plans thread(POLL)

What should Custer do now?

• Make the Custer-Topic first!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make another vid first!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Dellivis said:
whats this gab? Giving away our trade secrets now?! :razz:
Yeeaah, what a hell.....I saw that most of issues I put in 1755 were never found....some ppl are still playing even OLD versions :roll:
.......so let s just tell things to everybody to enjoy our Mod!!
Go ahead, my friends....let s tell ppl all secrets and hidden things!!!
Who is going to start a "1755 Secret&Hidden thingsTopic" ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Noo, not you again, Dell.....I don t want your boss to fire you at work for too much activity at home!! :wink:
Gabby

You guys are making my vacation getting activity! which is good, because i often don't know what to do. =D
sry to say that, i realise you people don't have vacation yet.. :S
I'm making a topic but i'm not going to put it out yet before it's actually good :grin:
I'l try to make a video about the sea warfare, but give me some time :S i need something i can paste 2 pieces of film together, like  example: first scene flags and crew--fades---2nd scene----battle, something like that,

I hand't yet received that, i'"m having a hard time understanding what it is, i downloaded that file but it's just things i already have woth 2.91
But anyway, i have work to do! (game+forum work ;D)

George A. Custer said:
You guys are making my vacation getting activity! which is good, because i often don't know what to do. =D
sry to say that, i realise you people don't have vacation yet.. :S
I'm making a topic but i'm not going to put it out yet before it's actually good :grin:
I'l try to make a video about the sea warfare, but give me some time :S i need something i can paste 2 pieces of film together, like  example: first scene flags and crew--fades---2nd scene----battle, something like that,

I hand't yet received that, i'"m having a hard time understanding what it is, i downloaded that file but it's just things i already have woth 2.91
But anyway, i have work to do! (game+forum work ;D)
PM to old good Dell, Autie. He will explain you about those last files and will hopefully send you all the sounds I sent him to make his wonderful 1755 trailer :wink:
Gab

Back
Top Bottom