Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
https://report.butr.link/CA8C69.html
Summary:
Hello, this error keeps happening to me, please help.

I was traveling to a city nearby and then my game just crashed, I know it's a mod but I can't figure out which one. I thought it was the Kingdom Politics Expanded mod since the issue showed up under the "Exception" and one of the patches from "Harmony" was similar to my current issue. The patch similar to the issue is located at the very bottom, then go 6 dots up where it says, "TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapEvents.MapEventSide.OnTroopScoreHit".

Exception information
Type: System.NullReferenceException
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
CallStack:
  1. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapEvents.MapEventSide.ApplySimulatedHitRewardToSelectedTroop(CharacterObject strikerTroop, CharacterObject attackedTroop, int damage, bool isFinishingStrike)
  2. at bool TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapEvents.MapEvent.SimulateSingleHit(int strikerSideIndex, int strikedSideIndex, float strikerAdvantage)
  3. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapEvents.MapEvent.SimulateBattleForRound(BattleSideEnum side, float advantage)
  4. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapEvents.MapEvent.SimulateBattleForRounds(int simulationRoundsDefender, int simulationRoundsAttacker)
  5. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapEvents.MapEvent.SimulateBattleSessionForMapEvent()
  6. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapEvents.MapEvent.Update()
  7. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MapEvents.MapEventManager.Tick()
  8. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
  9. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(float dt)
  10. at void TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(float dt)
  11. at void TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(float dt)
  12. at void TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(float dt)
  13. at void TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(float dt)
  14. at void TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch2(Module this, float dt)

Hey, we do not offer support for the mods or modded games. Can you try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom