Chapter 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Darkneblade

Sergeant
please come i can no longer wait comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Darkneblade (is it supposed to be a typo version of Darkenblade?), I understand the circumstances you are facing. I may not be the mod developer but I know that they're working their butts off even as we speak to deliver us this exquisitely fine mod. Sure, it's long but coding isn't as easy as citing the English alphabets. I've been waiting for two years (or more, I forgot.) and I'm still waiting. Even if the mod is finished, there'll be the need to translate, which should take another moment to complete as well. So please, have patience, alright? We're all waiting on this one to come out. In the meantime, occupy yourself with some other things for the time being. Good day to you, sir.

P.S. Sorry, I've dissappeared for quite the long, long time. But here I am again. XD

Though I've already forgotten most of the gameplay and all that... Need to replay the game all over again to make sure... XD

nora_lee said:
Odin boarhelm said:
Dimitris5050 said:
I personally think that this mod is actually dead, the last time a developer was active, is around 26th may.

We must not give up hope!

Thanks!

I'll NEVER give up on this one! I know it will be out when it's ready. Simply the translation to English is a "mod's worth" of work in itself! Patience is a virtue, the practice of which is never wasted.

Back
Top Bottom