In Progress CANNOT LOAD SAVE GAME (GGWP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Just saved my game, went to get cofee

Now can't load save game, constant crashing.

See below image. GG can't play single player

savegame.png

Help sirs

I get same error when I change the graphic settings during the training process at the beginning of the game.

Hello, the developers are already informed about the corrupted save files issue, and we will inform you immediately when the issue is fixed. In the meantime, plase update me if the patch e1.0.0 has solved the problem.

Hello, the developers are already informed about the corrupted save files issue, and we will inform you immediately when the issue is fixed. In the meantime, plase update me if the patch e1.0.0 has solved the problem.
It doesn't help. Cannot load save files. And if you start new game and make a save... game cannot load new save files too on 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 version.

same problem... now its worse because I have another error code DURING gameplay as well (see below)

The game is now officially unplayable for me

Untitlederror.jpg

Ok this is worse now. I can't even get past character creation/family section of the intro without crashing... same text dump:

savegame.png

This is just silly now! I have MORE than the needed specs, too: 1080ti, 8700k, 16gb... frustrating. My friend with a worse GPU is running it fine and its not even an NVIDIA xD

Back
Top Bottom