Bot server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Except with more.  And hopefully some kind of mode where everyone spawns with a little bot squad.  That would be so much fun.

me and a friend discussed how fun it would be with a survival mode, where the game just throws wave after wave of bots on the players  :twisted:
especially in siege battles ^^

I would like the BOTS on the BOT Server to be increased to at leats 20 on a side so we can do some good battles.

Also the BOTS on the server last night had a real hard time with collisions, they just ran into the rocks and walls and could not back or turn themselves to get out, they were better when on foot.

Pip

Yeah the bots could only be comanded by one person, and they were kind of brain dead when they held position. Hopefully the number of players on the server makes the bots increase in a sort of Bots=5*NumberOfPlayers

ManStarr said:
Temuzu said:
I would like a server with bots on one team and humans on another.The bots would outnumber humans by 1-2 or 1-3.That would be superfun :mrgreen:

Mount and Blade horde mode?!
yousir.jpg

Yes, I like the idea of a horde mode, although if they really make adding bots customizable you could do all sorts
of things with it.
    1.) How many
    2.) Experience
    3.) How many riders
    4.) How many Footmen
    5.) How many Archers/Crossbowmen
    6.) Number per wave
    7.) Posture (Aggresive or Defensive)
    8.) Ratio  (How many Bots per Human)

Pip

Back
Top Bottom