Resolved БОИ

Users who are viewing this thread

dagonru

Recruit
У меня возникла проблема, когда у меня идет бой в основном во время стычки с противником появляется черный экран на 1-2 секунды( но бой идет, и монитор работает), и потом все нормально какое то время( по разному), и опять черный экран, так многократно пока я рядом с противником( но это только во встречных боях, в осаде и других боях такого не замечено было). Игру я только вчера купил, и весь вечер играл, и было все нормально, не знаю почему сегодня эта проблема возникла.
Мои основные характеристики компьютера:
Intel Core I7 8700k 3,7ГГц (4,7ГГц);
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080Ti 11 ГБ;
ОЗУ 32ГБ;
2560х1440 144 Гц 27xq.
Надеюсь, вы мне поможете, заранее спасибо!

From google translate, but I skimmed through it and it seems accurate:

I had a problem when I have a fight mainly during a skirmish with the enemy a black screen appears for 1-2 seconds (but the battle goes on, and the monitor works), and then everything is fine for a while (differently), and again black screen, so many times while I’m next to the enemy (but this is only in the oncoming battles, in the siege and other battles this was not noticed). I just bought a game yesterday, and played all evening, and everything was fine, I don’t know why this problem arose today.
My main computer features:
Intel Core I7 8700k 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz);
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080Ti 11 GB;
RAM 32GB;
2560x1440 144 Hz 27xq.
I hope you can help me, thanks in advance!

Hello, what worked for me was to:

-untick "screen space reflections" in graphics options when you see this black effect

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom