ban-36851

1. In Progress Game crush in Khuzait territory. (Resolved)

My game crashes when get near around and try to recruit or trade in "Baltakhand". Not just the city but the near castles and villages such as "Kaysar, Fisnar, Kuruluk, Payam". There is no problem with other settlements. I am not using any community mods, just ones the game come up with. I am...
  2. In Progress [e1.8.0 beta] Crash on world map: Division on zero

Summary: Game crashes on campaign map. How to Reproduce: Just play the game. Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): Campaign map. Media (Screenshots & Video): N\A Computer Specs: OS: Ubuntu 22.04 with Proton 7.0-3 GPU: Radeon 6800m GPU Driver Version: mesa 22.1.4 CPU...
  3. In Progress Crash in baltakhand*

Summary:I was waiting in a town passing time and it crashes after receiving daily income ,removed the mods manually ,verified integrity of game files. Doesn't matter it crashes on this date either in a town or on world map when the day ends game crashes. Have you used cheats and if so which:Yes...
  4. In Progress Game crash by entering or nearing to baltakhand

Summary: after i cleared a step bandit hideout north of baltakhand, i cant visit anymore baltakhand. it crashes in a certain distance or when i try to enter that city. it also appears that the game is stuttering while moving over the world map. How to Reproduce: just try to enter the town Have...
Back
Top Bottom