ban-30816

1. GalahadIV

In Progress [1.6.2] Game crashes during Conspiracy Quest

Summary: During a quest where a Conspiracy caravan moves from Razih to Husn Fulq. Game crashes when the Caravan reaches its final destination (i.e failing the quest) How to Reproduce: Let the caravan reach its destination during the conspiracy caravan quest Have you used cheats and if so which...
  2. In Progress Crash on failing 'Disrupt Supply Lines' (assumed)

Summary: CTD, regardless of player action, at a certain point after loading the save. Within game, I know the 'Disrupt Supply Lines' quest is going to fail soon and log suggests it fails immediately before the crash. Not sure if I have a slightly earlier save that would allow me to test getting...
  3. Lil Martinus

In Progress Conspiracy caravan quest

Summary: Every time conspiracy caravan enters this specific town, in this case it's Ocs Hall, it just crashes the game. Only way to play further is to kill the caravan before it tries to enter that city How to Reproduce: Play the main story and choose to destroy the Empire Have you used cheats...
  4. In Progress Game crashes when Disrupt supply line quest fails

Summary: Game crashes when quest fails. The only mod I used was BannerPaste to edit the banner. How to Reproduce: Wait until the quest fails (which is in less than a minute of the last save) Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer...
  5. Resolved Crashing in the map seconds after loading into saved game.

Summary: I load into the map and I just travel north for a bit and then I crashed. I was in Battania territory by Dunglarrys. I uploaded the save as well. I also reverted back to 1.6.1 and had the same crash. Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: RTX 3060 GPU Driver Version: CPU: Ryze 5 3600...
Back
Top Bottom