ban-26168

1. Resolved "the application faced a problem. we need to collect necessary files to fix this problem" hatası.

Bannerlord'u uzun süredir oynamıyordum. Bugün 1.5.9 versiyonuna güncelleyip oyuna girmek istedim ama oyun açılırken giriş ekranında Taleworlds yazısından sonra "the application faced a problem. we need to collect necessary files to fix this problem" diye hata verdi ve oyuna giremiyorum. Acaba...
  2. Need More Info Crash upon Start of newly installed Bannerlord (after video plays and developer screen comes up)

Summary: Crash upon Start of newly installed Bannerlord (after video plays and developer screen comes up) note: i had installed it previously ca. 1/2 ago on same system all worked fine, then deinstalled on STEAM keeping save games, no re-installed it after the recent patch How to Reproduce...
  3. Need More Info crash on new game start

Summary:when ever i try to start a new game it goes to the loading screen freezes for a few seconds then crashes to desktop. i have tried verifying files, clean install, made sure c++ and such are downloaded and updated, and made sure all drivers and windows is updated but no changes. this...
  4. Need More Info Bannerlord 2 Crashes on Campaign Start

Summary: I have installed Bannerlord on PC (on a computer that I've played before about launch times, but with a formatted Windows which is same edition) and whenever I try to start a campaign, it crashes with "application faced a problem native" error. I use no mods, custom battles work without...
  5. In Progress the application faced a problem while the game is opening

üzgünüm ingilizce bilmiyorum benim sorunum bu lütfen yardımbı olun : üzgün: 2021-01-31_10.39.09_0c533a7a34dbae48fc462a5f40120dff
  6. In Progress Crash on creating new Campaign

I tried to reinastall, without mods, starting every .exe file (bannerlord.Native.exe) with administrative priveleges. I tried to find corrupted files with steam, tried every single Version in Beta. from 1.5.0 to 1.5.7 patch, my rig should be fine (ryzen 7 3700x, geforce gtx 1050 ti, 32 gigs of...
Back
Top Bottom